Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockette news----Our granddaughter Nina performed this evening at the Inauguration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockette news----Our granddaughter Nina performed this evening at the Inauguration

Nina was one of the Rockettes chosen to perform tonight at the Inauguration...we are so proud of her...
    she came home on January 3rd...than moved into her dorm at Duquesne University...had to go back to NYC last week...she missed the first week of school, but will catch up when she returns on Monday...this is her senior year...
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Re: Rockette news----Our granddaughter Nina performed this evening at the Inauguration

What an awesome opportunity. You must be so proud. I have it all taped, so will be watching tomorrow.
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Re: Rockette news----Our granddaughter Nina performed this evening at the Inauguration

You must be so proud. I wondered as I watched the Rockettes perform which one she was. My son is there also he is a member of the press and has been sending me the most awesome pictures all day.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know! I was wondering about it as well while watching the performance.

Comment

I was wondering about you and her. Did she want to, considering some didn't want to do it?
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Carol, I thought she was in the group that danced last night. Their performances were awesome and I actually think I was able to point her out to Jeff. What an honor for her to be chosen....I know how proud you are!!!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wow, she doesn't know it yet, but this will be a lifetime story she can tell her grandchildren. You are bound to be bursting with pride, but she must be overjoyed.
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

That is terrific. I loved watching the performances yesterday. What a wonderful opportunity for her. Not many people can claim that they performed for a President!
                Cindy

Comment

Carol.. what an honor... she must be pretty special being a Rockette... It was always a dream of mine as a girl, but the bubble popped when they said you have to be at least 5ft 5 or 7... would not matter... i'm almost 5ft 1!!! Congratulations...
                  "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                  that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I missed the performance, but found a video of it. So awesome to watch them! Carol, maybe you can tell us which one is your niece... the one with the high kick? Ha. http://www.marketwatch.com/video/roc...5ECF759E3.html

Comment

Originally posted by kgirlmom View Post
                      I missed the performance, but found a video of it. So awesome to watch them! Carol, maybe you can tell us which one is your niece... the one with the high kick? Ha. http://www.marketwatch.com/video/roc...5ECF759E3.html
                      Nina is third from the right at about 13 on this video...she is the second tallest of all of the 64 Rockettes...
                      She definitely wanted to perform...
                      Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                        I was wondering about you and her. Did she want to, considering some didn't want to do it?
                        Lorie, she definitely wanted to...
                        Carol

Comment

Originally posted by sewbizzy View Post
                          Lorie, she definitely wanted to...
                          That's good. With the threats of firing I just wondered. I meant no offence.
                          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Beautiful! She has tons of fans!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the link kgirlmom. I enjoyed watching. sewbizzy I know your are very proud and thank you for letting us know which rockette she is. Beautiful and perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X