A special birthday wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A special birthday wish

She's not a member of the forum, but I still want to send a special Happy Birthday to my dear Mother in heaven who pasted away three and half years ago.

Mom is the reason I got into quilting, helping her with basting her quilts years ago, and making a few of my own over the next several decades. Upon her death I inherited not only her vintage Singer, and several UFO's, but also her love of quilting.

In the process of finishing her UFOs for my siblings, I did a lot of web surfing looking for answers to questions about quilting that I would have normally called her for, and that's how I found my way to this forum and to all you wonderful helpful, kind, and supportive people.

So, Happy Birthday Mom! I love you, I miss you, and I thank you for the wonderful gift of quilting that you passed on to me.
    Happy Birthday Angel Mom.jpg

Re: A special birthday wish

Happy birthday to your Mom today.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Happy Birthday to your mom.

Jeannette

Comment

Happy Birthday to your Mama! I hope you had some quiet time today to reflect and send your love her way.
        sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Working...
        X