• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ginny B

• Ginny B
    replied
    Re: Tumor Rears It´s Ugly Head

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. (((((Hugs))))) I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You have had a difficult year.

Leave a comment:

• mommadeb

• mommadeb
    replied

Thank you so much for the condolences. I was very close to my grandma and my dad, so it has been difficult.

All of you are the best, most caring bunch of people around. You are the best!

Leave a comment:

• KarenC

• KarenC
    replied

So sorry for your loss. It's always hard, no matter how old they are. May the Lord bring you peace and continued prayers for your dad.

Leave a comment:

• MaryUK

• MaryUK
    replied

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard losing a loved one even when it's expected, it doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts are with you at this hard time.

Leave a comment:

• JCY

• JCY
    replied

It seems like these losses are harder when it's close to the holidays, but it's a heartbreak whenever a loved one dies. May God comfort you in your grief & help you through the days ahead. Thoughts & prayers.

Leave a comment:

• JaniceR

• JaniceR
    replied

I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad and your Grandmother earlier this year. I know how difficult and painful it is to lose a parent and a grandparent. You have had so much heartbreak in a short period of time. I will pray for peace, strength, and healing for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy

• MRoy
    replied

Deb, I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

Leave a comment:

• KPH

• KPH
    replied

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandma. Grandma's are such a special part of our lives. Prayers are being lifted for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• sew-what2015

• sew-what2015
    replied

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you at this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• amartin24

• amartin24
    replied

So sorry for your loss. Losing our parents is such a difficult and emotional time. Prayers for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Bouse

• Bouse
    replied

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• AnnieF

• AnnieF
    replied

I lost both my dad and my brother this year. It can seem really unfair and overwhelming to go through the grieving a second time when you're not truly recovered from the first. I will be thinking of you and your family and am very sorry for your losses.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl

• Iris Girl
    replied

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, Hugs, Thinking of you as you go through this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Deb, I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Prayers for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Star lover

• Star lover
    replied

Deb, my heart aches for you. Brings back a flood of memories of when I lost my father over a year ago. He was my hero and I miss him all the time. I'll be praying for you and your family. So thankful you had a special relationship.....rare these days. Hold your sweet memories close, they will help you in the days ahead. Love and hugs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X