Tumor Rears It´s Ugly Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tumor Rears It´s Ugly Head

Deb, I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad and your Grandmother earlier this year. I know how difficult and painful it is to lose a parent and a grandparent. You have had so much heartbreak in a short period of time. I will pray for peace, strength, and healing for you and your family.

Comment

It seems like these losses are harder when it's close to the holidays, but it's a heartbreak whenever a loved one dies. May God comfort you in your grief & help you through the days ahead. Thoughts & prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard losing a loved one even when it's expected, it doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts are with you at this hard time.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. It's always hard, no matter how old they are. May the Lord bring you peace and continued prayers for your dad.
            Karen
            Spring, TX

Comment

Thank you so much for the condolences. I was very close to my grandma and my dad, so it has been difficult.

All of you are the best, most caring bunch of people around. You are the best!

Comment

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. (((((Hugs))))) I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You have had a difficult year.
                Ginny B
                Levittown, NY

Comment

Working...
                X