X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tumor Rears It´s Ugly Head

Originally posted by mommadeb View Post
    Thank you all.

I have prayed that He not let my dad suffer and He has done that in that dad will no longer suffer through the sickness of chemo. I have also prayed for comfort and acceptance for all of us and I, myself, have been given a great deal of comfort because of Him.
    I will echo your prayers too.... hugs and love.
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Blessings and prayers for your and your family. God Bless all of you. Your Dad is a strong man.
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Praying for you and yours, quilty friend. Hugs to you!

Comment

My father also decided to let nature take its course ... and somehow, some way, the decision in itself was peaceful for him and my mom. My heart is with you and your parents.

Comment

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this terrible time, but it is a blessing that your dad is able to make a treatment plan with his caregivers that lets him live out his life on his terms and to share his wishes with you all. I'll pray that you will have many days ahead to share memories, feelings and to talk through the story of your lives together. It sounds like you all can communicate in that way, and not everyone can.

Comment

When it rains, it pours.

I got an email from my mom last night saying that my grandma was being taken to the hospital with breathing problems. This was all about 330am, my time. I called my daughter as she lives close to the hospital and she went up there.

Basically, my sweet grammy has congestive heart failure (no previous heart or lung problems) and sepsis. Her O2 levels are incredibly low as well as her blood pressure. They have transferred her from the ER to the hospice unit and say that she has 24-48 hours left. She is 97 and these things are to be expected. I am so glad I saw her when we were home last.

My dad having terminal cancer and now my grandma dying. This is just too much. I am just heartbroken.

Comment

Oh my, I'll continue in prayer; adding your grandma. That she will be pain free, at peace....also for the family. So much burden for all. My heart aches for all of you. Blessings and comfort.
                💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Originally posted by Star lover View Post
                  Oh my, I'll continue in prayer; adding your grandma. That she will be pain free, at peace....also for the family. So much burden for all. My heart aches for all of you. Blessings and comfort.
                  They are keeping her comfortable and she is peacefully sleeping. They have started morphine this afternoon and she has had it twice, so the end is coming.

Comment

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hugs and prayers for all of you during this difficult time
                      Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by mommadeb View Post
                        When it rains, it pours.

I got an email from my mom last night saying that my grandma was being taken to the hospital with breathing problems. This was all about 330am, my time. I called my daughter as she lives close to the hospital and she went up there.

Basically, my sweet grammy has congestive heart failure (no previous heart or lung problems) and sepsis. Her O2 levels are incredibly low as well as her blood pressure. They have transferred her from the ER to the hospice unit and say that she has 24-48 hours left. She is 97 and these things are to be expected. I am so glad I saw her when we were home last.

My dad having terminal cancer and now my grandma dying. This is just too much. I am just heartbroken.
                        I am so sorry this is happening. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers said for you and your family

Comment

My grandma passed away at 11:30 pm last night. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Sending you hugs and hoping you find comfort in your good memories with her.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your grandma.........prayers continues for your family.
                                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X