Thursday Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday Greetings

Hi Everyone. Not sure where our Monique is, so I thought I would get us started.

We got snow last night but only about 2 inches at the most. This thrills Olives and depresses Dottie.

I'm cooking chicken for the Girls today. I was surprised to see we were on our last container.

I may have found a new longarmer....time will tell. At least it's a starting point.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Re: Thursday Greetings

Morning all. Was also wondering where Monique was, hoping all is well with her. Cold here this am 25 degrees but I do see the sun coming up. some snow or ice coming for tonight. Have a good one everyone.
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Comment

I messaged Monique and she had a power outage which prevented her from being here yesterday. Sounds like everything is fine now.

Probably gonna drive to the Bernina dealer today which has offered to take my Janome as a trade. They need to see her before they can give me a final value for the trade. I've already been there twice since starting this journey and don't particularly feel like doing this today, but at least if I get it over with, I will have the number.

Have a great day folks.

Comment

I'm here, I'm here at last. Thankfully the electricity came back on yesterday afternoon because it was getting really cold in the house. Today would have been much worse as the temperatures dropped drastically from yesterday. I hear the side roads are still out this morning.

Thanks Barb for starting us off this morning, (I was writing at the same time) LOL!!
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
          I'm here, I'm here at last. Thankfully the electricity came back on yesterday afternoon because it was getting really cold in the house. Today would have been much worse as the temperatures dropped drastically from yesterday. I hear the side roads are still out this morning.

Thanks Barb for starting us off this morning, (I was writing at the same time) LOL!!
          Monique, I am curious as to whether you guys have feather beds in Canada. It doesn't get really cold here but I love my feather bed and feather comforter. We lost power for several days during an ice storm a couple of years ago and it was so toasty warm in my bed that I pretty much stayed in bed for the whole time.
          :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

My bed was warm just not the house. LOL!!
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
            X