Rockin' New Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockin' New Night Owl

Hoot!Hoot! The baby and I have been night owls for over 6 weeks - hard to believe that he has been here that long. Seems like just yesterday I had him. We are doing great. He enjoys staying up til about 2 AM or a little later. His routine seems to be to eat, take a short catnap, diaper change (sometimes the whole outfit), then repeat all evening from about 7 PM to 2 AM. But once he is asleep, he usually sleeps four or five hours at a time. He is a sound sleeper as he slept through a loud college men's basketball game twice. He also eats well as he is over 11 pounds at 6 weeks.

As far as getting into the sewing area, I did manage to get 6 pillowcases done for Christmas gifts. And I have managed to get some things planned out to do in the future.

I generally manage to check in here at least once per day but with him eating, it is hard to get much typing done.

We are in for a cold spell of weather so we are planning on staying in our tree as much as possible. Have a wonderful hooting of a night everyone.

Re: Rockin' New Night Owl

Congratulations on your baby!

I'm having trouble typing as well with my thumb in this splint. I got the last tree zig zagged. Now since I joined Sylvia's 2017 Project Finishing Group, I'm assigned to a cross stitch and I am ordering the supplies for it.

Comment

Good to hear from you Charyti. And happy to hear the little fellow lets you get some sleep too.

I'm also in the organizing and got a couple of fat quarter storage bags from the sale page. I was gifted a box of fabric years ago that I just came across. Thought the lady said they were scraps ... but found they are all FQ's! I did send her a thank you note - but now I feel I owe her more.

I'm hating this roller coaster weather. 70 today but only a high of 38 by Saturday and even a possibility of snow! Then 40's next week before it gets into the 70's again. The drug stores around here are selling cold & flu meds like crazy. In fact I got the last 2 boxes of tissues that our Walgreen's had. Thank goodness the local grocery store has wipes for their grocery carts.

Kim, hope it's not you stitching hand! Anyone else up tonight?

Comment

Yes, it is my stitching hand and in a spot where it hurts to squeeze a scissors. :P I'm just doing some Mistyfusing and fabric tracing.

Comment

Charyti, keep those baby pictures coming as our little guy gets bigger!

Comment

Working...
          X