• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow problems

Winter problem from a pet's point of view
    winter problem.jpg

Re: Snow problems

HA! Cute -

Reminds me of when we had an unusual snow storm here in NC. Had an 8lb toy poodle and 4 steps to the front door. The snow was up to the first step. He went bounding down the steps as usual and disappeared into a small snow bank at the bottom. He immediately turned around and ran up the stairs again. When he got back to the door he turned, looked at the snow and started barking his head off.

Comment

I thought it was cute too. It sure does bring memories to mind doesn't it?

When we lived in the north of Japan, we had a tiny Pomeranian. She tried her best to jump through the snow, but it snowed a lot there (average is about 120 inches a year). So my dad gave me and my sister the chore of shoveling paths for Dori in the back yard. That was much easier than shoveling out the car in the parking lot!

So so so glad I don't have to do that anymore. In fact, my lawn guy is coming by tomorrow to mow my yard!

Comment

LOL, ain't that the truth!
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

kc snow nope.jpg

When we moved to Canada 8 years ago, this was my cat's reaction to the first snow fall. "What?? You gotta be kidding me!!!" Even though a bird was walking close to the door, he made a bee line back inside.

Comment

Ha ha, funny. My chicken dog sees the rain and won't go outside.

Comment

Working...
            X