I found a quilter at Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a quilter at Taco Bell

The other night, I got a little hungry so I made a quick trip to Taco Bell and ordered a late night snack. When I got to the drive thru window, the lady stated the price and as I reached for my wallet, she said 'oh a quilter!' I looked all over my car to see how she knew, but I didn't have any sewing stuff in my car (this time). I asked her and she pointed to the emblem on my jacket. It was the MSQC emblem on the front of the jacket. I grinned and said yes and has she ever been. Well...we chatted a bit about MSQC and quilting and the retreat.... good thing I was the only one in the drive thru! I invited her to the forum. I hope she remembers one day and joins! I wish I had a card on hand to give her with the website and my forum name.

Here's what the emblem looks like, and the back too. I get lots of comments on the back when I wear it.
    b2f1f1d8-7a6a-3e4a-8396-db4f31ec9f96.jpg c7fb8bf1-87da-3f01-92b6-b0517eb07eb6.jpg

If you want to see the jacket, here it is https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...t-dark-heather I bought it at the retreat last year. It's really warm for our winter's in South Texas!

Re: I found a quilter at Taco Bell

How fun and very cool! Hope she stops by.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I got that same jacket this past September! I love it! I wore it to the show out in Puyallup in November where several of us met up. Believe it or not, there was another woman with the same jacket on! We told her about the forum, but I don't know if she ever joined.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Very cool! I met a lady who quilts at my son's high school basketball game a few weeks back! So awesome!!
        Happy Quilting!

Comment

Well, of course quilters eat at Taco Bell... so we can afford fabric! I love their hard tacos!...

Comment

With a quilter in one of every 14 US households we are bound to meet up with one once in a while. Some of them are still young enough to go out to Taco bell.
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

Working...
            X