Stuffy Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuffy Night Owl

Happy New Year. I hope the first day of this year went well for you.
    My lovely husband brought home a cold from work for his Christmas vacation. Em and I now have it. Ugh.

Not much sewing has been done the last few days as breathing has been top priority, and the snot locker has been quite full. I have a couple of things that need to be finished before Friday. Here is to hoping I'll feel up to making some progress tomorrow.

I hope it is a good start to the year in your neck of the woods!
    (No hugs with this cold!)
    Cathy
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Re: Stuffy Night Owl

Steve slept through the neighborhood noise while I was wrapped up in Harry Potter. Didn't realize it was midnight until I heard the fireworks.

It was an overcast day here and a bit gloomy. I think I'll go shopping tomorrow - don't know exactly what I'll get. Just need to get out of the house so I may come back with nothing. No sewing on the horizon but plenty of planning and organizing in the works.

Sorry to hear about your bout with a cold. Sending good thoughts to your house, Cathy!

Comment

Re: Stuffy Night Owl

Hope you are better soon Cathy! I've been steering clear of anyone sick in any way. I've had friends in the hospital I have not visited, just on the chance I might bring some germ home.

NYE at the Metcalf's had us watching Sully. If you have not seen that movie, it's a good one! Watched it again today....
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Working...
      X