Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did you keep a resolution?

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
    A little depressing??!!#! It was a throw up your hands and wail and pound on the wall kind of news year! I am a news junkie too, sadly.
    News junkie also. I second your post. Hopefully, New Year will be better. Kathy
    All quilts cat tested and approved.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
      Just a revolution - Battle of the Bulge! But that is an ongoing revolution with no end or victor in sight.
      Yes maam , I second this post as sit here eating chips. Kathy
      sigpic

Comment

I no longer make resolutions....I wing it from day to day. We found 2016 to be a miserable year.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
          I no longer make resolutions....I wing it from day to day. We found 2016 to be a miserable year.
          Yes It was! kathy
          sigpic

Comment

The question wasn't are you making a resolution, but did you keep one. My kitchen looks the same as last year. lol

I am making one though. I bought a new food processer so I want to do some more fresh foods. Do some weekend prep to keep up with it. I think I need to buy a planner
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Last night our minister said that 92% of people fail to follow thru with their resolutions, I used to start out good for a few weeks, but then I get sloppy and fail. Just because others fail doesn't mean you shouldn't try, you might well be one of the 8% that follow thru. Good Luck

Comment

I probably have never kept a resolution but no harm in making some. Usually it's about cooking and eating better. Once we get on track we enjoy our food more than eating junk. Hubby is good at getting on board with my plans too.

Comment

Working...
                X