It's New Year's Eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's New Year's Eve

Good morning, The sun is shining and the snow sparkles. My sewing room is tidy and looks inviting. Just the way a fresh start should be. 2016 was a tough year for me. I am looking forward to this new year. Hope all is well with you and yours. Change your needle and move forward. Gretchen

Comment

Happy New Year to All ~
      I baked bread this a.m. The house still smells yummy. A friend from church came by this afternoon to help me with a computer glitch. Thank goodness, all is well now. I had no internet access for several hrs. It wasn't an internet problem, but somehow my wireless got turned off. It could have happened accidentally when I dropped the mouse on my keyboard. Go figure!
      No special plans tonight. Let's hope & pray for better things in 2017.

Comment

Had a very quite day, but managed to finish my DD lap quilt which she loves!! DD, SIL & GS coming over for lunch new year's day so prepped the veg and trifle for dessert - we're having a roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings!! We went to her house Christmas day so didn't have any leftover turkey!! DH very unhappy hence the turkey dinner at ours.

Anyway it's 12.55am here in England so time for bed. Can I wish you all the very best for the coming year!!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. We had a nice day today. We went to one of dh's daughters houses for brunch to celebrate Christmas with them and also dh's birthday (it was Wednesday) It was a fun time. My step-daughters and their hubbies are always fun to be around. The kids (Max, 6 yo, Henry, 3 yo and Lily 14 months) gave us plenty to smile about . Then we came home and I prepared our dinner for tomorrow so that all I have to do is pop the stuffed shells into the oven and heat up the sauce. It's cinnamon buns for breakfast tomorrow. A New Year's morning tradition dh and I started on our first New Year's Day after we were married 13 years ago. I don't know why we picked that -- maybe because we never have them and really like them. It's a special treat to ourselves.
          I plan on staying either in my pj's tomorrow all day or maybe sweats. We'll watch the Rose Bowl parade and laze around doing whatever we want.

We might head over to a neighbors tonight for a little bit. DH is falling asleep right now on the couch so maybe not. I don't want to be unsociable, but I wouldn't mind just staying at home and watching the ball drop from the comfort of my cozy couch.

Whatever you are doing tonight, enjoy yourself, stay safe. Here's to a good 2017.
          Ginny B
          Levittown, NY

Comment

Happy New Year to all. I find it is a blessing in my life to be a part of this forum of friends. Here is to another year of lots of sewing and lots of friendship chatter and support. Thank you !
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Happy New Year to all of you! <3 I appreciate all of your support and encouragement...you all are awesome.
              Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
              Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Working...
              X