Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season

http://youtu.be/nYZRxq3jCJo

With this song and video by Enya I wish you and your family members a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY and HEALTHY, as well as a wonderfull quilting YEAR 2012

Michèle from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Re: Season

Michele, Thank you...it was fantastic! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and joyful New Year....Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Returning the greetings to you, Michele. May the joys of the season be in the hearts of everyone!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

How beautiful! Was that Karen Carpenter singing?? If it wasn't it sounded just like her. Thank you so much.

Comment

Thank you Michele. From my family to yours, have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thank you Michele, wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year.
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
              How beautiful! Was that Karen Carpenter singing?? If it wasn't it sounded just like her. Thank you so much.
              No it is Enya and I think she's Irish. She got such a nice voice. I really like her
              sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Thank you so much and A Very Merry Christmas right back at you!
                Donna
                MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

That was beautiful Michele! Thank you and we wish you and everyone here the same. Hugs, Jan
                  Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                  X