Happy Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday

Today is the last workday of the year for me. Anxiety is kicking in. This will be a busy weekend, nice fall weather today, followed by humid warm days Sat and Sun. Am supposed to close on the new house this evening, so need to sneak out of work this morning and head to the bank to wire funds. Tomorrow meet Sears delivery for Fridge, half marathon on Sunday and crash. Also, need to visit a friend struggling with her cancer treatments and move some boxes in between. Don't see any more sewing for a while. Take care everyone and finish 2016 in the best possible way for you.

Re: Happy Friday

Happy New Year's Eve eve. All the best Karen.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Re: Happy Friday

Happy Friday, Karen!

I start my new job today...I feel so grateful to have found something soon after our move almost 2 weeks ago! I haven't gotten to create in my sewing room for weeks due to moving and there is a plethora of boxes still to unpack and organize.
      Take baby steps if you can with the move; it took us 5 total loads to get all of our stuff from point A to point B. I totally understand about the anxiety. I was taking Xanax more than usual regarding the move. In fact, I am still trying to figure out how daughter will get from school to home safely, there isn't school bus service since we live within 3.5 miles of the new school she will be attending.
      We have our last Christmas this Sunday, I still have to buy for..funds are limited!

Everyone have a great New Years Eve; be safe and may we all support each other this coming 2017!
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X