• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snippet
    replied
    Re: AARP Games

Originally posted by JCY View Post
    This is the first I've heard about games on the AARP web site, which I've never visited. I seldom play games on the computer. I'd rather be quilting!
    I didn't know they had games either.

Doing a variety of things is like brain exercise. Even games help keep the mind sharp and quick. I like to play on my phone - Matching with Friends, Sudoku, Word Search, UnTangle and Blendoku are my favorites at the moment. I don't play a lot, but try to play something at least once a day. Sometimes I get bored and get a new game just to keep me sharp.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

This is the first I've heard about games on the AARP web site, which I've never visited. I seldom play games on the computer. I'd rather be quilting!

Leave a comment:

• Midge
    replied

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    Ok, ok. Does anyone play them at the AARP site. Lots you can play without signing up. And....I am addicted to the Majong Dimension one.

What I want to know i how the h$#l do they get to 60,000 to 80,000 score? There is NO way they can get to that, The highest I've ever gotten is 26,000 and I'm lucky to get 22,000. I can't see how I can do much faster (and there is physically no reason I can't). I've even looked over how to get bonus points and I still can't see how its possible without cheating. Yes, yes I'd cheat if I could find a way to do it but I don't think you can. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
    Nope haven't seen these. But I will definitely try them Carlie Wolf. Thanks for the heads up!

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied

hummm, maybe if you sign up as a member you get a bonus 60,000 points and if it's a paid membership you get 80000 to start LOL

BethB this game is a set of three and I have yet to complete the third before the time is up too.

Leave a comment:

• BethB
    replied

I don't play on AARP, but I do play on Big Fish Games. I too, do not know how the heck they get those huge scores. I can't even get through and complete a game and some people get thousands of points. It's a puzzle to me!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

I play games on AARP as well. I have no idea where all those high scores come from on any of the games. It would be nice yo know how they do it.

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

I have not been to their website.

But, I love to play mahjong. The rules for mine are you get more points if you do four in a row rather then just two at a time. But I'm wondering if those high scores are made by actual people or by cheating!

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    started a topic AARP Games

AARP Games

Ok, ok. Does anyone play them at the AARP site. Lots you can play without signing up. And....I am addicted to the Majong Dimension one.

What I want to know i how the h$#l do they get to 60,000 to 80,000 score? There is NO way they can get to that, The highest I've ever gotten is 26,000 and I'm lucky to get 22,000. I can't see how I can do much faster (and there is physically no reason I can't). I've even looked over how to get bonus points and I still can't see how its possible without cheating. Yes, yes I'd cheat if I could find a way to do it but I don't think you can. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
Working...
X