Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas! My notions and fabric haul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas! My notions and fabric haul!

I got lucky, and got my massdrop gift boxes just before Christmas! I left them for a surprise under the tree and was pleasantly surprised by what was sent. Nobody that I know of has posted about quilting related freebies from the site, just a lot of techie and survivalist theme gift box posts.

https://goo.gl/photos/n8kAMkPL6wRAWyJt5

Here's the album with photos of each box. I qualified this year for the 5 and 10 friends boxes. Supposed to be valued at $50 and $100.

I was pumped at what I got! Lots of essentials and a few odd pieces. I already have lots of wonder clips ( bought them on kiss your I star two years ago) and the notepad and pen is nice but not something I'm in dire need of.

The thread ? Wow. Really nice colour which goes with everything. Presencia Spool in an almost silvery beige.

The fat quarter bundle? Eden by Tula pink. Funky and suitable for bag pocket liners and body liners. Maybe a good gift quilt if I find the right solid to tone it down. Good value though!

Needles! Never have enough!

I was happy with it, and since I plan on taking advantage of future deals on soft and stable and other thread bundles....I thought I'd share my experience.

This is my personal referral link, which you by no means need to click. But if you do, thank you. https://www.massdrop.com/r/XBE7KF

Otherwise you can visit massdrop.com easily. It's nowhere near as fully featured as Missouri Star. In fact, unless you're patient and are jnterested in what their community pushes as featured drops, it might not even be useful. I use it primarily for bag interfacing and quilt batting. Oh, and I splurged on a sew steady table in July. He price when they reached their target number of backers was too good to miss.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got the quilting/sewing goodies they asked Santa for. I enjoyed watching my family discover quilts and bags made with love (and maybe some swearing....especially the little clutch I made my sister)

Much love! Happy holidays!

Re: Merry Christmas! My notions and fabric haul!

Wow. Sounds like you really got a bunch of goodies! I forgot they had a referral awards. Nice going!

Comment

Working...
    X