Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone from the great white north!!! We are suppose to be expecting about a foot of snow later today along with high winds a dropping temps. Time with the grandchildren might have to be at lunch in stead of dinner.
    Hope we all find the peace, joy and love this special season can bring. Haven't been around much lately, life kinda took over for awhile but it is very comforting to know that there are all you wonderful and kind people out there to advise and help when needed. Thank you so much one and all.

Kathy

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Merry Christmas Kathy. Wish I was there with you since we rarely see snow here!
      :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas!
        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Merry Christmas, Kathy. It's 78 here in Houston and my husband is out blowing leaves in his SHORTS. We'll be eating in about 1/2 hour.
          Patrice S

Comment

Merry Christmas from weather dreary Wisconsin-- No sun today, but our house is filled with lights and anticipation. My kids, grands and great grands are expected in about 45 min. I've been busy baking and slicing and dicing most of the afternoon. I love it when they come over. Laughter and fun just happens.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
              X