Merry Christmas Eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Eve

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We will be headed up to spend Christmas Eve with DS#1 and DS#2 tomorrow morning. We will spend the night there and then on Christmas Day we will head to dh's brother and sister-in-law's. We will head on home Christmas night and then we will celebrate our Christmas together.

A bit of an update on our new addition. Seems that EJ is jaundiced and he has also lost a bit of weight because he hasn't been eating. They are a bit concerned but have been able to get him to take a bit of formula from a bottle. They go back to the doctor tomorrow and see how his weight is and his bilirubin #'s. Let's hope everything starts to settle down for them soon.

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and safe travels if you are heading over the river and through the woods.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Re: Merry Christmas Eve

Wish you safe travel! And also hope those numbers come back fine and EJ becomes a happy pink baby soon.

Comment

Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas, Ginny. My prayers are going out for your sweet EJ.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Safe travels - and prayers for your new addition.

Got a call from our daughter - who is coming for the week with husband and kids. First time to our new house. Should be here by noon - OH, you talk about excited. I don't know who is more excited - us or the grandkids!!! Going to miss our son and his family - but they are unable to travel right now - he was on medical leave for 5 1/2 months due to back surgery, and she is currently out on maternity leave!! We will catch up soon for a delayed Christmas! OH, All is good.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to you too Ginny. Sending positive thoughts for your new grandbaby. My daughter was jaundiced too and they had to put her under some lights. When we brought herhome we had to keep her by a sunny window. We had to take her back to the hospital every other day for a blood test for the bilirubin till it came down.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, Ginny. Safe travels and prayers for EJ.
            Cindy

Comment

My grandson had the same problem, he was put on some lights in the bassinet which solved the problem along with getting the eating skill down. He looked like he might take off into outer space with those lights.
              I hope he improves quickly.

Comment

Enjoy your celebrations with family and kee[ little EJ all lit up until till the jaundice passes.

Comment

Merry Christmas, enjoy being with your family.

Comment

Merry Christmas , and praying for your grandson. Have a wonderful holiday!

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                      Sigmund Freud

Comment

christmas toy N boomer.jpg

Wishing everyone a Joyous day of celebrations... and a nice nap in between.
                        Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                        :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                        X