Any Dry Eye People Out There?(Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Dry Eye People Out There?(Long)

I have had this problem for a few years, used everything available from artificial tears, steroids, moist heat packs, special eye vitamins, to tear duct plugs. I have stayed away from prescription meds for numerous reasons. After a very bad episode a couple of weeks ago I was offered a new procedure. The results have been wonderful so far. I now only do the artificial tears 1-2 times each day. A very small membrane from donated placenta tissue is placed over the eye, worn for three days and then removed. If anyone is interested I will be happy to explain the procedure in more detail.
    sigpic

Re: Any Dry Eye People Out There?(Long)

I have never heard of this procedure. Thanks for sharing. I have dry eyes, but the eye drops work for me.

Comment

Me me me! I have had this annoying problem for over 5 years. Was on Restasis for two yrs, it did nothing. I have tried every eye drop on the market, also artificial tears, gel packs you heat in the micro, vitamins, fish oil---nothing works. My eyes still water constantly. I figured I would just have to live with it.

Comment

I use 'Blink' drops and so far they work. But good to know there are other options if needed.

Comment

Working...
        X