Christmas spirit by a child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas spirit by a child

The girl who sings goes to a Irish special need school. Love watching the kids behind her. I found myself playing several times today and going from tears to smiles. What a beautiful rendition of the original Richard Cohen, ,Hallelujah. Peace and Merry Christmas to all.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvUMDp-snTI

Re: Christmas spirit by a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvUMDp-snTI
    Last edited by Hulamoon; December 22, 2016, 12:57 AM.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thank you for sharing this. I love that song and she did a great job.
      :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Loved it...
        Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
        :icon_wave:

Comment

This is quite an accomplishment for the lead singer as well as the chorus. My granddaughter is a special needs child (autism) and I've seen first hand how difficult it is for her and some of her classmates to stay on task. Looks like these children have wonderful teachers who know how to recognize and encourage the individual needs of their students.

Comment

WOW this is so beautiful and one of my favorite songs. Thank you for sharing.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

That was wonderful, the little girl is very talented, it is one of my favorite songs, thank you for sharing.

Comment

She did a fabulous job with that. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing!
                Cindy

Comment

Working...
                X