X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annette Ackley
    replied
    Re: Your gift to me

Merry Christmas Carol. So happy to hear that you are in good health. I too, love coming here, I don't get to visit as much, busy with work and working on Quilting projects, oh yeah can't forget the DH, who seems to want my undivided attention. I swear he is worse than a little kid. lol. It is always a pleasure to read everyone's posts on here and see what you have been up to in your quilting world. i wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

You people really are the best! Thanks to so many of you who have helped me this year. And even when it comes to personal troubles that are not sewing related you take the time to listen and give wonderful advice that is so appreciated. Carol I am glad we were able to help pull you out of the dumps! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

I agree with everyone's comments. There's really no place quite like the M* Forum. It's inspiring to hear how we have helped each other through some difficult situations. Like Angela Walters says, "Quilting is my therapy." It certainly is that for me. I have to be home a lot because of DH's poor health. I can focus on my sewing but still be available for him is he needs something. He totally supports my hobby, for which I am thankful. May everyone have a blessed Christmas. May we all have a good new year. Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Carolnnc
    replied

This has been a challenging year, and I appreciate you guys so much. What each of you posted has lift my spirits. Thank you for taking the time to give encouragement and love. I have the best cyber friends!

Leave a comment:

• Yanna
    replied

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Carol. I hope 2017 is even a better year than 2016 for you..

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

I am happy that you are gaining ground on this happiness thing. One day at a time and one smile at a time. I'm happy you are part of the forum, because your posts are very helpful too. Thank you for joining in on the conversations and sharing your life with us.

Leave a comment:

• peggiep
    replied

The tears are rolling down my face as I type this. This Forum is the best therapy. We may not be able to recognize each other if we were to meet on the street, but we share our joys and our sorrows, our hopes and our prayers with our friends on M* every day. Carol, I am so glad that the Forum was there for you and that you are feeling better.

I sincerely wish each and everyone of our Forum Friends a most joyous Christmas and a truly blessed New Year 2017!

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard
    replied

Just the other day I found myself saying.......... come on 2017, I am so ready for you. 2016 was a very tough one and thank goodness I have sewing and this forum. I am already feeling up to challenge from myself, give a try at FMQ in 2017. I must make a note to buy safety glasses! Not known to have good rhythum, so might cause a needle here and there to break. And I still have a serger that is yelling at me... learn how to use me !!

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

Your post was beautiful and I echo what everyone has said. I can tell you having been a part of another forum that there is NO place like M*. Everyone here is nice and no one judges you for where you live and what your husband does for a living like the other forum I belonged to. No one here gets mad when you ask if people are ok because little posting. So happy to be only a part of this forum now. Merry Christmas and may 2017 be good to you and everyone.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

What a lovely post, and so very true for so many of us. I too found this wonderful place after I lost my mom. It is like a 2nd home to me. I love that I have had the opportunity to meet so many of the great people from here. I can't imagine my life without it, even when it overwhelms me at times.
    May you have a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderfully glorious New Year.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Carol, you spoke for many of us here. This group is a lifeline and source of comfort during dark times. I wish you a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

What a sweet post! These boards are a type of sanctuary for a lot of us! Wishing you a joyful Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Carol, Your post was so sincere and sweet...it made me cry. This forum is many things to many people. I know that for many of us
    it is our happy place and somewhere we can take refuge and find someone to listen. We even make some beautiful projects along the way.

I wish you a blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with peace, hope and happiness. HUGS......

Leave a comment:

• Lyndaj
    replied

Carol, that was lovely. I am very happy to hear that your depression has lifted and that we as a community had a hand in that.

Hoping everyone has a very merry Christmas and an amazing 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

And they say Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth! Pffff!

MISSOURI STAR QUILT COMPANY FORUM IS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

Carol, from my family to yours, have a wonderful Christmas and may 2017 bring you good health and much happiness and lots of quilting time. You made me tear up too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X