Your gift to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your gift to me

I am happy that you are gaining ground on this happiness thing. One day at a time and one smile at a time. I'm happy you are part of the forum, because your posts are very helpful too. Thank you for joining in on the conversations and sharing your life with us.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Carol. I hope 2017 is even a better year than 2016 for you..

Comment

This has been a challenging year, and I appreciate you guys so much. What each of you posted has lift my spirits. Thank you for taking the time to give encouragement and love. I have the best cyber friends!
        :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

I agree with everyone's comments. There's really no place quite like the M* Forum. It's inspiring to hear how we have helped each other through some difficult situations. Like Angela Walters says, "Quilting is my therapy." It certainly is that for me. I have to be home a lot because of DH's poor health. I can focus on my sewing but still be available for him is he needs something. He totally supports my hobby, for which I am thankful. May everyone have a blessed Christmas. May we all have a good new year. Merry Christmas!

Comment

You people really are the best! Thanks to so many of you who have helped me this year. And even when it comes to personal troubles that are not sewing related you take the time to listen and give wonderful advice that is so appreciated. Carol I am glad we were able to help pull you out of the dumps! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas Carol. So happy to hear that you are in good health. I too, love coming here, I don't get to visit as much, busy with work and working on Quilting projects, oh yeah can't forget the DH, who seems to want my undivided attention. I swear he is worse than a little kid. lol. It is always a pleasure to read everyone's posts on here and see what you have been up to in your quilting world. i wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year.

Comment

Working...
              X