Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al is stepping down from MSQC :(

https://medium.com/@drbillnye/the-un...694#.o9s594llu

At first I read this and was terribly sad, but now after reflecting on it a little, I'm also grateful for all that Alan has done. I wish him well in whatever endeavors he comes across. And it's not like he's leaving MSQC totally, because he'll still be on the board and of course in the Doan family.

Best wishes Al! Thank you for all you have done for the quilters around the world.

Re: Al is stepping down from MSQC

Yes thank you for all you have done. Best of luck in your new adventures.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Best of luck in your new adventures

Comment

Thank you for the great years and wonderful things you have done and Congrats in the new adventures.
        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh no. So sorry to hear this he was so helpful
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Wishing him the very best life has to offer. I'm sure he will excel in what ever he does. He's such a sweetie!
            Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

You will go far in whatever you choose to move on to. Glad you are staying on the board, and check in now and then. We will miss you.
              Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Thank you for being YOU.... it's brought so much joy to us all) GB
                "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Thank you for everything. I know you'll succeed in your next adventure.

Jeannette

Comment

You will certainly be missed, Al. Wishing you the best of everything you pursue. Many thanks to you for all your hard work at M*.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I will miss you, Al--I appreciate all the help you have given me.
                      Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Best of luck in your new adventure! You certainly will be missed!

Comment

Oh my I was so sad when I first read this. But then I remember listening to Al talk at one of the forum retreats and you could tell how much he loved the building of the website, the tutorials and the business. I understand that is totally different than running a business. He's a techy at heart. I wish him all the luck in the world. I know he truly won't be gone, it's a family affair afterall!
                          Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you all!! I'm really optimistic this will be a great thing for the company, our family (mama doan and crew) and for me personally. Thank you for the well wishes! It's funny, I have shared experiences and conversations with so many of you, I treat you all like my industry spies and confidants. I go to you with goofy ideas, or new projects, and you all have been incredibly helpful and kind to me.

I feel really blessed to have you as friends, I suspect I'll still hang around the forum from time to time to say hi, incredibly proud of the team that is taking this to the next stop, what a great company to have touched in a career!

Comment

Best of luck in your new adventure!!! You feel like a great friend!!

Comment

Working...
                              X