Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bubby gets my Christmas spirit going AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubby gets my Christmas spirit going AGAIN!

Thank you SO much for the Angel ornament Barb! You are such a thoughtful friend! I love love LOVE all the wonderful goodies you make. Thank you for thinking of me. NOW I feel like I will get the tree! ***HUGS***
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Re: Bubby gets my Christmas spirit going AGAIN!

Oh my, I got a card with the most beautiful snow flake in it. Bubby...how did you ever find the time. Thank you.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

Bubby is one of the most thoughtful forum members here! Her beautiful handiwork will Grace many homes this holiday!, her embroidery machine must be working non stop these days!

Comment

I'm glad you like your ornaments, Ladies. I start making things in the Summer each year and put on the final touches in the Fall.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. Hugs....
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
          Bubby is one of the most thoughtful forum members here! Her beautiful handiwork will Grace many homes this holiday!, her embroidery machine must be working non stop these days!

I second that!
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Bubby, you are the best....my ornament is a dancer...perfect remembrance for this year and our granddaughter Nina, our Radio City Rockette!...thank you!
            Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
              I third that! I got my ornament and am thrilled. Thank you Bubby! I love it!!!

Comment

Me too! The lace ornament was lovely. It will go perfectly on my tree. I only have two lace ornaments on it and was thinking the night before last that I really need a third. Perfect You are so very thoughtful. Thank you so much
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

After a wasted day waiting for a serviceman who was a no show I finally got to open my mail. My mood did a complete flip flop to happiness when I opened a bright and cheerful Christmas card from Barb with a beautiful sparkling snow flake ornament inside. Thank you Barb for brightening my day, the snowflake is going right on our little tree.

Comment

Working...
                  X