pretty sure i am a......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sure i am a......

*#^! magnet this year! Yesterday, we were told all three of our grandgirls had Christmas programs tonight! One at 1830, and two at 1900.....did I mention they all go to different schools? I figured that out and got it all taken care of and then, wait! We need a cog thrown into my spokes......

Phone rings this afternoon. It's my hysterical daughter who is at work 25 miles away. She had just gotten called by my oldest grandgirl, Ryan, who had just gotten home from school and a man in a car was following her, then stopped, open the window and said 'hey baby' and she ignored him and kept walking. He moved his car, stopped again and started to get out of his car and she took off running and he then drove off.

So, thanking goodness that she is okay, I get dressed and race to their house a block away (okay, I drove, but felt it was an emergency that did not require me walking!). I got down there, talked to her, called the police. They checked the area then came to the house and talked to her about 30 minutes. She was very upset but we got her calmed down and he wrote a report on luring.

If you know me at all, you will know how pissed off I am tonight. I just don't know if I was bad in a prior life, if I've been bad in this one, or if I'm going to be bad. I feel like I am being buried alive between this, my fall, MM having cancer and all else wrong with my world.

Keep your kids close. And if you see an oxidized dark green car/4 dr with oxidized windows, maybe a 11980s Ford Fairmont driven by a white male in his 20's with blonde hair, feel free to kick his you know what and give me a call.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: pretty sure i am a......

Scary. God bless Ryan for keeping her wits even though i'm sure she was terrified.

I suspect the TPD will be putting a few extra patrols in the neighborhood in hopes of finding this creep.

Comment

Thank goodness Ryan knew what to do - and you were close! How very scary!
      Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by GaGa View Post
        Thank goodness Ryan knew what to do - and you were close! How very scary!
        We live exactly one block away. She went straight home because she was worried for her sisters. I told her if it ever happens again to run into the first business she comes to and ask them to call the police. I also gave her my whistle......I won't tell you why I have a whistle.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

You find him, I have a few farm "cures" for what ails him. And the offer of use of the backhoe still stands.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh Bubba, that just scares me half to death what on earth is wrong with people. I am glad you gave her the whistle.

Comment

Too bad she can't carry a tazer!! Smart girl, and lucky you were close by. Yeah, if I were to see the guy I would call you first.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

There's a trick using a wet leather shoelace tightly tied around one's gonads . . .
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

So sorry Ryan had to experience this, sure is scary for anyone, specially a young gal.

Sandy, thanks for the tip, I know of a few "men" that deserve this treatment.
                  Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Oh Pat, what else could happen? I am so sorry to hear this and glad she had her wits about her to escape. What kind of world do we live in anymore?
                    Cindy

Comment

Remind her to run in the opposite direction the car is going. Much harder for him to follow her.
                      I have always been in favor of the honey and ant hill method of behavior modification for perverts. Having been married to a pedophile (not knowingly) I wanted to have him stripped naked and sent to Russia where they still have polar bears and tigers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                        There's a trick using a wet leather shoelace tightly tied around one's gonads . . .
                        That's awesome Sandy!

Pat, I hate it that your granddaughter had to experience something so awful. I am happy, in the end, that she was smart enough to ignore the SOB and get to safety.
                        LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Bubba, you're not a bad person and probably never have been. This is just the way the times are changing. We have reached a point of moral decline. I am hoping that a new day is dawning not only for you but for our country.
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

Dear God, We all are thankful that Pat's granddaughter is OK so we are asking you to give her and her family a break and let the last few days of 2016 pass without incident. Hope they catch that guy.
                            Last edited by MayinJerset; December 7, 2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Oh Bubba - glad she is okay. The worse things happen to the best people - has nothing to do with your character. Just remember to lean on your friends and carry a big stick for the perverts!!
                              ***Kathy***

Comment

Working...
                              X