saterday. oops cant spell this early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saterday. oops cant spell this early

Hello everyone. i am up early. i have to work today a long shift.

jan i am so thinking of you today.

i need to get ready for work. argh and scrape frost off car....but tomorrow should begood going to take Abbey bowling. She likes it. i had them put up the gutter guard i sure needed them. oh well.
    all the best
    Gina

Re: saterday. oops cant spell this early

Good morning Gina, have fun bowling with Abbey.

One week from today is Christmas Eve. I guess I am as ready as I ever will be. I was asked to work between Christmas and New Year and I think I will take it. I will have three days of training which I really need. At the other post office, I would be working alone. I am not ready for that yet. I could always use the extra money.

I think hubby and I are going to finish up the Christmas shopping. Not a whole lot to get, but then we will be done.

I would like to work on the quilt that needs to get finished. Perhaps when we get back.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I'm sitting here stunned, knowing that our wonderful friend Jan is simply in a turmoil with the latest news about Emily. I cannot imagine the agony the family is facing.

So, I'll get off here and just tell everyone to have the best weekend possible. Hugs and special prayers where needed.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I too am stunned over the news of Emily. My prayers for this wonderfully family for the guidance that they need to make this decision.
        For all of the others on here prayers for theses in need and hugs to the rest of you and hope you have a great weekend.
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Morning all,

Just back from aqua aerobics and quickly checking in here. Then I HAVE to get wrapping. We have dinner with good friends tonight with gift exchange - looking forward to the evening. Tomorrow I want to make some new stockings for us and maybe a tree skirt. But I really need to get to work on the iron quilter project - it might evolve from a lap quilt into a table runner just so i can make sure I get it done.

Have a great weekend. Prayers continue being said for Em and little Heather and their families and everyone else who needs it.

Hugs,
          ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I had a good day! Almost al the christmas shopping is done today, feels good! Here in Holland we have two christmasdays, so sunday ánd monday is a holiday. We'll have guests both days, so lots and lots of food and wine bought today, only frech next weekend.
            Coming up week is very busy and I will be working fulltime so I sure hope I get some sewing time either tonight of tomorrow, just to relax and have some "me-time"......

Hope you all have a great day, overhere the day is done and dinner is in the oven.

My thoughts and prayers go out Jan and littele Emily and to Heather and both their families, I hope together we can give them hope and strenght. Both families are in my thoughts and in my heart!!

Take care!!

Hugs,
            Klasien
            Last edited by Klasien; December 17, 2011, 09:45 AM.
            It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

I'm finishing up goodies for our family Christmas party Sunday. Our "gift exchange" consists of food/things we've made. could be anything from candy to wine to candles.
              “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

My grandgirls (ages 5 & 2) just got picked up by their parents after staying overnight so they could go to SIL's Christmas party. The little one slept on me all night in the recliner, but she slept well and I will tonight! heehee! We had fun today making Christmas ornaments and their Buppa (my DH) made fudge with them. So now I can sit and relax for a bit.....

I'm thinking of you all, especially those that need uplifting today. Those of you that are dealing with heavy emotional or physical issues, bless you and may peace fill your hearts and minds.
                Cynthia

Comment

I am ready for a nap. I've been washing all day, got the house all spruced up for Odie's arrival and finished in the nick of time. He looks wonderful! The tree is decorated and all the trimmings and lights throughout the house are all up as much is getting done.

Might get some snow showers tonight. Asked DH to take Katie in to work as she hasn't had enough driving in the snow training. I don't care if he lets her drive, but usually when they call for snow showers on a Saturday night, the next morning is a total mess. I hope that doesn't happen, but don't want to wake up in the morning when she gets off at 10:30 and find out that she has to drive in the really, slippery stuff. She won't be happy that he'll take her in, but oh well, it's my car.

Well, off to see find what trouble I can get into. Pulled out some ground beef from the freezer late this afternoon for cheeseburgers, but might have to slowly defrost it and turn it into BBQ.

Hope you all have a good evening!
                  Hugs,
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                  http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                  http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Trish, I love your new signature line!!!
                    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
                    X