Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our new home

1513 W Highland.jpg

Today is leg two of the move; yesterday, hubby and step-son (he drove from Austin, TX to help) did the first leg. Halgal13 and I did more packing yesterday and there's a ton more to do! I haven't even started on the sewing room yet....DD Ashley came down yesterday to load and pack up all of her things that has been in our garage since she left the Navy almost a year ago.

I will start my last week at my job and I will be training my replacement all next week, while trying to get year end organized and caught up. I have been invited to the company Christmas dinner, as well as the last dinner with the quilt guild.

So many changes, another school district for Halona, another job hunt, another attempt to get settled....
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Re: Our new home

Nice looking home. Good luck on the job search.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

Your new home looks very nice Sherri. Good to hear you have help with moving, and that your daughter is taking her stuff. You don't need that extra "baggage". Good luck settling in Springfield. Hopefully this will be your last move for awhile. I drove through Springfield when I go to my son's in Rogers, AR. If I ever make the trip by myself, or if hubby wants to go to Bass Pro, I will let you know and maybe we can meet up.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Welcome to Springfield, Sherri! Pretty house.
        Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow, that looks great, I hope you will be very happy there.

Comment

Best wishes through the adjustments

Comment

Nice house! God Bless!

Comment

Your new home looks very inviting!!! Good luck!!!

Comment

Well your house looks darling ! If it's any consolation moving in is way essier than moving out and lots more fun seeing your old stuff in new places gives you a fresh outlook on things. Good luck with everything. Be glad you aren't moving in the midwest, it is snowing like crazy right now!

Comment

Looks wonderful to me... Love the idea of the garage..instead of having to leave any vehicle out in the winter weather. Deep breaths.. and one day at a time.
                    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                    :icon_wave:

Comment

Your house if adorable and looks like it will be very cozy. I'm glad you have helpers for the move. It's exciting and exhausting at the same time. Best wishes in your new neighborhood.
                      Cindy

Comment

Look like a nice cozy home!
                        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Just home from Springfield. While unloading the exterior/garage items, three neighbors came out to greet and welcome us! How sweet is that? And, then we did spend some time in the interior of the house trying to decide where out furniture can go. Halona decided to switch bedrooms and "my sewing room".

It should be great once we get every transferred and old man winter holds off until we're done!
                          Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Very happy to see that things have turned around for you.

Comment

All the best with your house move. I hope you get settled in time for Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X