Netflix movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix movie

I just typed in quilting on Netflix and watched a sweet movie. It was titled " How To Make an American Quilt". It was the only one that popped up and nothing under sewing. It was like quilts....stories of the women' s lives, a blending of lives, choices, history, and one special quilt. I am new to Netflix, but this was worth the time for me, running in the background of my day. I just thought I would share.

Re: Netflix movie

I saw that years ago and liked it. Glad you mentioned it I think it's time to see it again :-) I can't remember but was Wynonna Ryder in that?
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

That's a really awesome movie. I haven't watched it in years either. I may have to do that.

The only part that made me cringe was when she was walking thru the field wrapped in that beautiful quilt and it was dragging in the dirt! Yikes!
      Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight, Rocketeer

Comment

Originally posted by cashs_mom View Post
        The only part that made me cringe was when she was walking thru the field wrapped in that beautiful quilt and it was dragging in the dirt! Yikes!
        I felt the same way.

Comment

I'll have to look that up.
          Cindy

Comment

Yes there is Winona Rider!
            And the actress that plays her mother is Steve Spielberg's wife! I'm a cinema addicted although now I don't remember the name.

Did you know it was my hubby who showed me the movie? he had it in his collection 'cause he always loved Winona Rider so one day we watched it together and I really loved it!

I know I'm partial to this but I'd love to see a couple of more quilt-movie!
            My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Say that a long time ago, back in the days when I told my M-I-L that I had NO interest in quilting. Ever.

Comment

why thank you I believe that will be what I watch this evening.
                Have a blessed day
                Pam[/I]
                [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Does anyone remember the name of it or do I just search for quilt movie?
                  Cindy

Comment

The name is " How to Make an American Quilt".

Comment

Watched it this evening, as I was hand binding a quilt. Really enjoyed it. Recommended it to my DDs, but they have already seen it!

Comment

Working...
                      X