Anybody seen Wendy I recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody seen Wendy I recently?

I haven't seen her posting since around the beginning of the month and that's not like her. I PM'd her but haven't heard. Hope she's ok.

Re: Anybody seen Wendy I recently?

No not since she had her sister visit her. Hopefully she is just busy with life. I checked her profile and she was last here on Nov 21st.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks Monique.

Comment

Hi guys!!!! So sorry to have been AWOL!! Lots going on in life and things have been insanely busy at work! Found out my ex managed to buy himself a house so I'm pretty upset about that for many reasons and is a very long story. FINALLY got my sewing room tidied up and mostly usable...but just don't have it in me to sew anything. This is not my most fav. time of year unfortunately.

Anyway...will try and get in here more often but likely won't be in much until at least the new year. Thanks for thinking of me! Missing you all and think of you often!! xoxox

Comment

Wendy - glad you are ok...we all have to go AWOL once in awhile, but please remember to come back.
          Peggiep
          "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Working...
          X