X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiemern
    replied
    Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

So glad to hear from you. As sad as it is about your friend, I am glad you are getting to move back near the nitwits. A dedicated sewing room sounds pretty nice too.

Leave a comment:

• Bjvarizona
    replied

I was just thinking this evening about starting a thread to check up on you. I am thrilled to think we we will soon be getting regular posts and project updates from you. But sad for you for the reason to move again. Here's hoping your own health issues are clearing up and that your move goes smoothly. (((((Hugs)))))

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Bob what a nice surprise to see your post.Your new appt sounds like it will be really nice ,especially since you'll have a sewing room.

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

Thanks for checking in, Bob! Hope you enjoy your new digs.

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

Hey Bob, Happy to see your smiling face on the forum. Good luck with your move to the apartment with room for a sewing room. We expect you'll be back sewing up a storm in 2017 and enjoying being NitWit again.

Leave a comment:

• CarolynK
    replied

I love seeing you back on the forum, Bob. Happy belated Thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Can't wait to see you post more - you make me laugh....out loud.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny B
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving and so glad to hear from you Bob. So happy to hear you will be able to have a dedicated sewing room too. That's wonderful. Looking forward to having you here at the forum again.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving Bob! I'm happy to hear from you. I've been kinda in and out around here. Sorry to hear about your friend, but on the upside, back home and with more space!
    Hugs! Cathy

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Momma always said there were good things in store for you - I'm totally twitter-pated to hear you'll be back on the forum and even more excited that you'll be able to sew now!!

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I wondered about you this week, glad to hear all is well with you, but sorry to hear about your friend. Congrats on the new sewing room!

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving and Welcome Back Bob!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Bob, so good to see you back on the Forum. I wish you well with the move back & getting settled again. Won't it be fun to have a dedicated sewing room!? Keep in touch with us as you find time. Happy Thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Happy thanksgiving Bob. It is good to see you.

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving Bob. Glad to hear things will start being up for you. Who can say no to a sewing room!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X