Baby Pool for Simply Quilting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Pool for Simply Quilting

I created a baby pool for Charyti (aka Simply Quilting)

http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=0abdc7b723bd3286be49b5dccdbfc6 c8

just click and submit your hunch

We already know it's a boy and I think she said he was due mid November.....

Prizes in each category will be a charm pack of my choosing. There are 4 questions - date/time, height, weight, first letter of name. Plus a prize for overall winner.
    Last edited by snippet; November 18, 2016, 11:25 AM.

Re: Baby Pool for Simply Quilting

Thanks for starting this - I'm in!
    Cindy

Comment

It was fun guessing, even if I dont win!

Comment

Thank-you, so fun!!!

Comment

No matter the weight or length ... he will be a happy baby with Charyti as his mom!

Comment

This is soooo fun. Hold on to that baby for a couple days yet Charyti!
            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

That was fun! Good Luck - especially to Charyti and family. Nothing sweeter than a new baby.
              Donna

Comment

How fun! It's fun to see everyone's guesses

Comment

Judy, Steve is more of a forum enabler than a supporter! lol
                  Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

ok y'all. There are 21 people submitting their guess about Charyti's baby. It's time to close the poll . Get your guesses in or make any last minute changes.

There are a few duplicate guesses in the height, weight and letter categories, in those cases we will pick a random person from the winners.

I'll be closing the poll Sunday morning before I go to church (about 9am Texas time)

Judy, USMC and I will be sending the prizes as soon as Charyti announces the wonderful news.
                    Last edited by snippet; November 19, 2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Woohoo! Charyti had her baby! Check out auntimern's post and post your good wishes here.

Also congratulations to the winners of the baby pool!

Lori Peoples is the overall winner, with the lowest overall score of all the categories

• date/time winner is Lori Peoples for guessing 11/21/16 @ 4:32 pm which is just a mere 36 mins off!
                      • weight winners were just 3 ounces away from Seager's actual weight of 8lb 10 oz
                        • Karen for guessed 3oz over
                        • Norma S & Lori Peoples guessed 3oz under

• height winner is Jean Sewing Machine for guessing 21.75 inches, just a 1/4 inch less than Seager's actual weight
                      • 1st letter of name winners are snippet (me!) and dwil23 for guessing S as the first letter in Seager's name

I'll send the winners a pm so that I can get your address and send off your prize.

And thanks to Judy, USMC for suggesting the baby pool and also for helping out with the prizes.

Comment

Working...
                      X