Clear All

Re: What's your favorite fast food?

Olga's Original burger
    "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
    Hillary Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by amartin24 View Post
      I love Chick-Fil-A's peach milkshakes! Thankfully, they only have them in the Summer.
      Did not know Chick-Fil-A's had peach milkshakes! Probably a good thing!

Right now Arby's has Pumpkin Cheesecake shakes.
      Vonnie

Comment

Waaaaah! Most of the fast food places listed are not in my area - or just too far to travel. If I had to drive to the closest Arby's or Burger King, I would have talked myself out of the order before I got there! BUT .... there is a McDonald's close by. My favorites there are the French Fries (NO ketchup!) washed down with a vanilla milk shake. A guilty pleasure I have about 4 times a year.
        If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I don't have any of these either. On this island it's BK, McD and now a Jack in the box. Oh and Subway, but that's healthy. lol
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
            I don't have any of these either. On this island it's BK, McD and now a Jack in the box. Oh and Subway, but that's healthy. lol
            Don't forget - Subway has cookies! They have pumpkin right now! It's gooooood!
            Vonnie

Comment

I Love Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich and side salad with ranch dressing!
              Instead of croutons for the salad they have crispy red peppers and they
              are perfect for the salad, crispy and a bit salty with a slight kick. Man, I'm
              Getting hungry for lunch!!
              I am a quilter and my house is in pieces.

Comment

Swenson's(local drive-in) Galley Boy and onion rings.
                “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

On the West Coast it would be Fish Tacos from Rubio's or the chicken salad with cilantro dressing from El Pollo Loco. If I were to choose any fast food where I currently am it would be Panera Bread's broccoli cheese soup with a salad and bread but because I have an eleven year old it's mostly Panda Express where I'll get the chicken with string beans and noodles for the side (kid's meal).

Comment

Originally posted by Tricia View Post
                    On the West Coast it would be Fish Tacos from Rubio's or the chicken salad with cilantro dressing from El Pollo Loco. If I were to choose any fast food where I currently am it would be Panera Bread's broccoli cheese soup with a salad and bread but because I have an eleven year old it's mostly Panda Express where I'll get the chicken with string beans and noodles for the side (kid's meal).
                    I was thinking of Pollo Loco. When I was taking care of my aunt in CA I was in charge of meals. It was hard because she only wanted mac and cheese and tapioca. Then I found them a couple of miles up the in the area. Saved me big time, because it was fairly healthy and they had mac and cheese!
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Arby's Beef and Cheddar with Curly Fries and a Diet Mt. Dew....I feel like I'm at the local Arby's drive-thru! LOL!
                      *~* Myrna *~*
                      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I like Subway's salads!!

Comment

Wendy's cheeseburger w/ lettuce, tomato, & mayo. And their chocolate Frosty.

Comment

Culvers! Although their ice cream gives me a tummy ache so I don't eat it anymore. Good fast food burgers, cheese curds, and the staff are always friendly and the store is always clean.
                            Loosely based on a true story.

Comment

I was going to say I don't have one. Then I remembered that I use to go nuts over the McDonalds McRibs. I rued the day they dropped those.
                              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                                Today is national fast food day!

Mine is onion rings from Burger King.
                                Is coffee a food? Not a fast food person, but if it's an emergency: McDonald's Coffee and French Fries.
                                SandyWhite
                                Ocala, Florida
                                http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X