New York City, Here we come to see our granddaughter Nina as a Rockette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York City, Here we come to see our granddaughter Nina as a Rockette

We have made our reservations to go to NYC to see our granddaughter Nina as a Radio City Rockette...we will stay 3 days and have time to spend with her,14956449_10207503089280973_3323439026833667018_n.jpg too...my dh and I are so excited...and we had a wonderful surprise, my dil Tina, her Mom, will be going with us too...
    Sorry if this is in the wrong category!!
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Re: New York City, Here we come to see our granddaughter Nina as a Rockette

sounds like fun! I saw the Rockettes Christmas show many, many years ago. It was great!
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I know you are so proud. I hope you get to see the show too as well as your granddaughter. Having family in NYC will be great and imagine how fabulous they decorate for Christmas there
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Carol this sounds like it will be a really fun trip.NYC at Christmas will be so pretty and watching your DGD in a big show how special is that? Have a wonderful time.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Carol, sounds like a great trip. Have a terrific time.
          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

You will have the most wonderful of times. Enjoy it to the fullest.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

What a thrill for you, Carol! Have a wonderful time.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

What a great trip - have a wonderful time!
                Cindy

Comment

Have a wonderful time Carol - the show will be even more special since your DGD is in it!
                  ***Kathy***

Comment

Beautiful Rockette!

Gina

Comment

I saw the Rockettes on the Today show a few weeks ago and thought about you and your granddaughter.

Comment

Being from New York you would think I would have seen the Radio City Christmas show with the Rockettes many times but it has only been twice. We took our oldest sons there while we still lived in Brooklyn and DH and I went a few years ago. It's always thrilling when the Rockettes do their high kicks routines. You all will be so proud and thrilled when you see your DGD performing.

The City is always beautiful for Christmas, check out the big tree and Angels at Rockerfeller Center and the ice skating at Bryant Park, much less crowded there. The Metropolitan Museum has it's big Nativity scene set up too.

Comment

Working...
                        X