• EsGrandma
    replied
    Re: Update on my little girl Heaven

Prayers for your dear family - so sorry - Linda

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Angela, we are saying prayers for Heaven and for the rest of your family. I know how hard this is for all of you as we are going through it too with our Emily. We will pray for a complete healing! God Bless. Hugs, Jan L.

Leave a comment:

• sassyquilter
    replied

Praying for your daughter and whole family, May God bless and keep you in these trying times. xoxo.

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied

Oh Angela, my heart hurts reading your post. I went thru the same thing with my DH the first couple of months of this year, same diagnosis, same treatment. I saw how hard it was on a full grow man (a big burly man) I can't imagine a child having to go thru that! It is so hard to watch someone suffer and all you can do is hold her hand and pray. But trust me, you being there and going thru it with her is the best healing medicine she could hope for. Prayers for you and your family and expecially Heaven!

Don't forget to take care of yourself as much as possible, I know it's hard to take the time...but you really need to guard your health too.

Best wishes

Leave a comment:

• KiltedQuilter
    replied

My heart goes out to you. Sending all my best from over here.x

Leave a comment:

• Tssprague
    replied

I can not even imagine what you must be feeling or going through. Prayers go out to your daughter and your family in this very difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Thank you for the update on Heaven. This has to be a scary and painful chapter in your lives! Sounds like your other children are doing well with it all. Heaven has been and will continue to be in our prayers! May God bring you peace, health, happiness, and time together in this blessed Christmas season! (Be sure to take care of yourself, Angela!)

Leave a comment:

• SuziC
    replied

Sending prayers and a Hug your way!!!

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Saying prayers for Heaven and for your family. God bless you all! ((((HUGS))))

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Angela, thanks for the update. I have kept Angela in my prayers and will continue to do so. God Bless you and heal her quickly!

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

Angela, Thinking about you, your family and your dear daughter. I hope and pray that she will recover from this ordeal. I'm sure the doctors are doing everything possible to bring her back to good health. I wish we could all be there to lend you our support. Hopefully our prayers will be answered.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Heaven is in my prayers and so are you, your DH, and your other daughters. I can't imagine with all that she has gone through in these past few weeks - may God hold your hands.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Originally posted by sally View Post
    May God heal Heaven's body and soul.

May her pain cease,

May her strength increase,

May her fears be eased,

May blessings, love, and joy surround her
    Amen.
    Amen.

Angela, I will keep Heather and you and family in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• BellasQuilts
    replied

Heaven and your family are in my prayer daily!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X