• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update on my little girl Heaven

Sending prayers and a Hug your way!!!
    sigpicDream, Explore, Experience!

Comment

Thank you for the update on Heaven. This has to be a scary and painful chapter in your lives! Sounds like your other children are doing well with it all. Heaven has been and will continue to be in our prayers! May God bring you peace, health, happiness, and time together in this blessed Christmas season! (Be sure to take care of yourself, Angela!)

Comment

I can not even imagine what you must be feeling or going through. Prayers go out to your daughter and your family in this very difficult time.

Comment

My heart goes out to you. Sending all my best from over here.x
          Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Oh Angela, my heart hurts reading your post. I went thru the same thing with my DH the first couple of months of this year, same diagnosis, same treatment. I saw how hard it was on a full grow man (a big burly man) I can't imagine a child having to go thru that! It is so hard to watch someone suffer and all you can do is hold her hand and pray. But trust me, you being there and going thru it with her is the best healing medicine she could hope for. Prayers for you and your family and expecially Heaven!

Don't forget to take care of yourself as much as possible, I know it's hard to take the time...but you really need to guard your health too.

Best wishes
            ~Shannon~

Women are Angels ...
            And when someone breaks our wings...
            we simply continue to fly...
            on a broomstick...

We are flexible....

Comment

Praying for your daughter and whole family, May God bless and keep you in these trying times. xoxo.
              To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
              Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

Angela, we are saying prayers for Heaven and for the rest of your family. I know how hard this is for all of you as we are going through it too with our Emily. We will pray for a complete healing! God Bless. Hugs, Jan L.
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Prayers for your dear family - so sorry - Linda

Comment

More prayers headed your way!

Comment

Will continue to send loving prayers and thoughts to you and yours. Blessings to all of you!!
                      I am such a material girl!!!!!:icon_wave: Nena

Comment

More prayers coming your way for you and your family my God have his arms around your sweet little girl.
                        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I continue to pray for God's strength and peace for Heaven and your family, thank you for taking the time to update us.

Blessings,
                          Lin

Comment

Thoughts and prayers being sent to you and Jan. Can not imagine how painful this must be for all of your families......
                            Cynthia

Comment

Angela, I am at a loss for words but know that my prayers will include you, Heaven and the rest of the family.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

my prayers are with both Heaven and Emily. I have said prayers for both of them as well as the entire families. My God Bless you with wellness and happiness.
                                Donna
                                MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X