• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toggpine
    replied
    Re: Early bird back on the internet

I am glad you had a fun trip!

Catch up on your sleep, then you can get back to sewing!

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F
    replied

Originally posted by bubba View Post
    I just thought of a great plan!!! You and Thomas can fly into St. Louis and he can housesit Jeans house during the retreat!! You and Jean could drive over and that way you can stay in my room with me! Oh, and Deloris too!! Oh, the fun we would have!
    That's a fantastic idea, Pat! I like how you think!

Jean, if he doesn't want to house-sit, I come by myself to STL and he can catch up with us when we're back from the retreat. How does that sound?

Leave a comment:

• Ginny B
    replied

Glad to see you back. Sounds like you had a good trip but I'm sure you were very tired from all that fun.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by bubba View Post
    I just thought of a great plan!!! You and Thomas can fly into St. Louis and he can housesit Jeans house during the retreat!! You and Jean could drive over and that way you can stay in my room with me! Oh, and Deloris too!! Oh, the fun we would have!
    Oh, that sounds like a fabulous plan! Hope Thomas likes that idea!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Originally posted by Andrea F View Post
    I missed you a lot, too!

I'm also telling everybody about the wonderful time we had and espescially about our visit in STL. I'm ready to pack and come over again, so I'll be back next year for sure. Thomas already agreed to come with, he had a great time too although he spent part of his time waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Good to see you back! So glad that I got to meet you in person. Looking forward to seeing you next year

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F
    replied

I missed you a lot, too!

I'm also telling everybody about the wonderful time we had and espescially about our visit in STL. I'm ready to pack and come over again, so I'll be back next year for sure. Thomas already agreed to come with, he had a great time too although he spent part of his time waiting.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGramma
    replied

Thank you for making the long journey to visit us in America. What an honor. I'm so glad I got to meet you and hope we'll be together again!

Leave a comment:

• BethB
    replied

Glad you are back. It was great meeting you at the retreat and look forward to seeing you again --- next year? Sounds like your trip around the US was a great time. Happy sewing!!

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Glad to see you're back and that you had a wonderful trip. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

Good to see you back and that you had a great trip!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

So happy to see you back. You have been missed. I had just assumed you were still recovering from all of that traveling.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

So good to see you back! I missed you a lot! I've told a lot of my friends about our visit in STL.

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

After your fun packed trip to the US it is no wonder you needed to get more sleep. It is good to see you back on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great trip to the USA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X