Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early bird back on the internet

Good morning everybody!

Long time no see but I'm back. We came home from the rest of our US trip almost four weeks ago. The trip was wonderful, we've met so many amazing people at the retreat and in the following time and we've seen a lot of the USA. We drove over 2000 miles through Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, and New York.

I've been without internet for the past ten days due to a broken router. The week before, I was working out of town and the wifi in the hotel wasn't reliable, so pretty much no internet then either. I haven't had much time to sew since we're back. I started to go to bed really early (like at 9 pm if possible, my usual sewing time) to defeat the permanent lack of sleep I was having and get going earlier in the morning. So far it works.

Our younger son is going to come home from his ten weeks in France on Saturday, I'm very happy about that.

Have a good night and a wonderful day tomorrow! See you soon

Re: Early bird back on the internet

I've missed you.....A LOT! So very glad to have you back! ♥
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Welcome back!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great trip to the USA.
        I am Sew Blessed!
        Alina

Comment

After your fun packed trip to the US it is no wonder you needed to get more sleep. It is good to see you back on the forum.

Comment

So good to see you back! I missed you a lot! I've told a lot of my friends about our visit in STL.

Comment

So happy to see you back. You have been missed. I had just assumed you were still recovering from all of that traveling.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

Good to see you back and that you had a great trip!
                If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Glad to see you're back and that you had a wonderful trip. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
                  Cindy

Comment

Glad you are back. It was great meeting you at the retreat and look forward to seeing you again --- next year? Sounds like your trip around the US was a great time. Happy sewing!!

Comment

Thank you for making the long journey to visit us in America. What an honor. I'm so glad I got to meet you and hope we'll be together again!
                      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I missed you a lot, too!

I'm also telling everybody about the wonderful time we had and espescially about our visit in STL. I'm ready to pack and come over again, so I'll be back next year for sure. Thomas already agreed to come with, he had a great time too although he spent part of his time waiting.

Comment

Good to see you back! So glad that I got to meet you in person. Looking forward to seeing you next year

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea F View Post
                            I missed you a lot, too!

I'm also telling everybody about the wonderful time we had and espescially about our visit in STL. I'm ready to pack and come over again, so I'll be back next year for sure. Thomas already agreed to come with, he had a great time too although he spent part of his time waiting.
                            I just thought of a great plan!!! You and Thomas can fly into St. Louis and he can housesit Jeans house during the retreat!! You and Jean could drive over and that way you can stay in my room with me! Oh, and Deloris too!! Oh, the fun we would have!
                            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                              I just thought of a great plan!!! You and Thomas can fly into St. Louis and he can housesit Jeans house during the retreat!! You and Jean could drive over and that way you can stay in my room with me! Oh, and Deloris too!! Oh, the fun we would have!
                              Oh, that sounds like a fabulous plan! Hope Thomas likes that idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X