Really? Donna Brazile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Donna Brazile?

I can't believe of all the quotes that could have been used, a quote from Donna Brazile was used. She is extremely offensive to me and I'm very disappointed in this choice.
    "I once had a rose named after me and I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against the wall."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Jill sigpic

Re: Really? Donna Brazile?

I agree. Should not have quoted anyone outspoken from any particular party.
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Comment

I agree, but forget the name and just read the quote

Comment

Do you have a link to this story? I must of missed it.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

It was in the daily deal email or the daily deal page today on MSQC https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal
          I am Sew Blessed!
          Alina

Comment

there was a faded area that said "read more" for a juxtaposition..................................but yes... poor choice
            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

It was a good quote. Lately I just roll my eyes at all the hired pundits and paid yakkers. I can't wait until all these surrogates are off the tube.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

She has way too much baggage to be the leading quote. Poor choice.
                Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                  It was a good quote. Lately I just roll my eyes at all the hired pundits and paid yakkers. I can't wait until all these surrogates are off the tube.
                  I don't know who she is but I thought it was a good quote, MY two cents worth.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                    I don't know who she is but I thought it was a good quote, MY two cents worth.
                    This is from the net.
                    Donna Lease Brazile is an American author and political analyst. She is a member of the Democratic Party and became interim chairperson of the Democratic National Committee in July 2016.

I won't say any more because we aren't supposed to talk about politicking here. lol
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                      This is from the net.
                      Donna Lease Brazile is an American author and political analyst. She is a member of the Democratic Party and became interim chairperson of the Democratic National Committee in July 2016.

I won't say any more because we aren't supposed to talk about politicking here. lol
                      Thanks. I had no clue who she was either. I am so sick of the politic stuff I glossed over the whole opening read.

Comment

I have no idea who she is, but the quote is a good one regardless. Even people we don't always agree with can have something positive to add to the discussion.
                        Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

All I can do is quote Tiny Tim...GOD Bless us everyone.

Gina

Comment

I agree. Very poor choice. I did like the Mark Twain quote though. Its one of my favorites

“Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” — Mark Twain

Another one I'm fond of is: "There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress" -- Mark Twain

And before the PC crowd flames me, Mr Twain was not referring to American Indians.
                            Patrice S

Comment

By today's standards, Twain was a liberal.
                              Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X