X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sew-what2015
    replied
    Re: A Really Good D

Glad you had a good time. It is nice to get out and around with friends. Wish I could be there for you.
    Prayers and thoughts for you every day.

Leave a comment:

• traildancer
    replied

Oh, that is wonderful. Glad you had such a good time.

Leave a comment:

• grandma nurse
    replied

Thank you for letting us know that you are feeling better. We love you! Just keep it up! Hot fudge sundaes are what heaven is made of, I hope.��

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I'm happy you had a wonderful day out with friends!

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Sandy, so happy to hear you had a great time out with some quilting buddies! And a big thank you to Fran and Amy for helping! Hope it is the beginning of many excursions for the three of you. Let us see what you make for that gorgeous new fabric!

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied

So glad to hear you had a nice day out with quilting buddies! Way to go Fran and Amy! You guys were able to do what so many of us would like to have done if we were closer.
    ~Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; Romans 12:10

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

So glad you had a day out with friends......sounds like it was just what you needed. WTG Fran and Amy, sorry if I missed it, but wondering if are these wonderful ladies forum friends.

Leave a comment:

• Bjvarizona
    replied

Thank goodness for forum friends! And for your willingness to welcome the opportunity. Many are breathing a sigh of relief and shedding a tear or two of happiness!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Sandy i'm so happy to hear that you got out and about.

Leave a comment:

• Carah
    replied

Sandy so glad you had a great day with those two wild women!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Sandy, This is such good news! I'm so glad things are looking a bit brighter for you. Thanks for giving us this update. Sending happy thoughts & keeping you in my prayers. God bless!

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

I really enjoyed reading your post and hearing such a positive message. Glad you had a good visit and great shopping and even better that hot fudge sundae. Awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• asta
    replied

Great to hear! So very glad you had a wonderful day!

Leave a comment:

• CraftySweetPeas
    replied

Awww, Sandy, it sounds like you had JUST the day you needed!

Something that took me a (very!) long time to remember was that the day my loved one died was NOT the day that was going to dictate the rest of my life. I gave myself permission to grieve on his birthday, but NOT let the day he was no longer with me cast even a shadow on my many happy memories. It takes time for the happy memories to "displace" the feelings of grief, but in time they DO.

I hope you girls set up another play date....what could be better than quilting buddies, shopping for fabric treats, AND chocolate yummies?! Boy, I sure don't know!!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Maybe now you know how much you are loved here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X