WOOOOOO!!! My sister is coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOOOO!!! My sister is coming!

There is a new airline booking type thingy here in Canada and boy oh boy are they cheap!! I just got her a ticket RETURN from Halifax, Nova Scotia, to Hamilton, Ontario for $78.19 done! (taxed and all that other crap included!) They do get you on luggage...$30 each way...so she decided she's not bringing any!! LOL! She's gonna dress in layers and throw leggings and unmentionables in her purse! HA!

I'm so excited! My family NEVER visits me...like EVER! Unless I pay. As she's not working I did pay this time, but $78 is coffee money these days! Sadly, I can't take the entire week she is here off but I will be taking the last three days off which means we will have 5 solid days together. Going to see a comedy show in Toronto at a friends loft one night, then dinner with friends, and again at my sisters fav. restaurant. The rest of the time she's going to help me organize my sewing room! (yeah she's gotta earn her ticket!! LOL!).

This sister is the baby of the family (she is 30) and the one I am closest to so we are going to have a great visit!!

Re: WOOOOOO!!! My sister is coming!

Happy for you both Wendy. Enjoy yourselves!!! Nice price on air fare.

Comment

How fun! Enjoy your sister's visit. Are passengers allowed 1 carry-on? You can fit a lot into a carry-on or a big purse!

Comment

I hope you have a great time together.

Comment

That's wonderful. Have a great time together.

Had to laugh at the "dress in layers", I remember one visit to my sister, I packed a small carryon with just unmentionables, and a bathing suit, then raided her closet when I got there, at that time we were pretty close in size, even our shoes, except she's a bit shorter than me, so pants were out.

Comment

Have a wonderful time, you deserve it!
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wendy, what great fun! So exciting. My sister was my best friend and though 11 years my senior, we were very close! Enjoy your time together. Sounds like you are going to make the most of the time!
              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

YAY for sisters! I miss mine in Tennessee so very much. Hope you have an amazing time together. Don't forget to post pics of the sewing room when you're done organizing!

Comment

How exciting. You will have a great time together.
                  Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun! Sounds like you two will have a great time! Enjoy!
                    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
                      How fun! Enjoy your sister's visit. Are passengers allowed 1 carry-on? You can fit a lot into a carry-on or a big purse!
                      Well that's where they get you on the price! lol. They are allowed a purse but every bag, carryon or otherwise is $30...so she's just bringing her extra large purse. I'm so excited! An entire week with just me and her! Well and Liam of course!

Comment

(Cough cough) oh-oh, I think you might be coming down with something that will last, oh, about 48 hours LOL! Sisters are the best. Have a fab time!

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                          (Cough cough) oh-oh, I think you might be coming down with something that will last, oh, about 48 hours LOL! Sisters are the best. Have a fab time!
                          LOL! Thankfully I have lots of vacation time I can use while she is here...so of the 7 days we will have five of them together!

Comment

Happy Days are coming for you and you sis.

Comment

Wendy this sounds exactly like the therapy you need! I hope you have a wonderful time! I wish I had a sister to pal around with. Friends are ok but sometimes they don't get what your talking bout and I have run through so many phony friends just wanting to be friends for what I could do for them
                              sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                              Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                              Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X