Sleepy Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepy Night Owl

Does that even count as being a Night Owl?
    Anyhow. I've been trying to work on some quilt math. I know I am over thinking this, but since I don't have an actual sample, I'm gonna have to ask.
    Are Layer Cakes actually 10" square, or do they make a 10" square? It is a half inch difference and I wanna finish this math so I can begin cutting tomorrow!

I have also been informed that the school district is sending the Hands On Art director to sit in on my class tomorrow. Nice. I don't always follow their directions and I have some parents in helping too. This could be ... interesting. At least you can't be fired from a volunteer job right? The fifth graders are going to have some truly Amazing Trees of Color tomorrow. (An exercise in perspective and color, where the trees form a color wheel looking up from the forest floor.) I'll try for some photos.

Well. I had better rest up to be ready for this. What's up in your neck of the woods tonight?
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Re: Sleepy Night Owl

Surely you have gotten to sleep by now, but a layer cake is actually 10 inch squares before sewing. Good luck with your class today

Comment

Re: Sleepy Night Owl

Hoot hoot! I have an appointment for my annual physical this morning so I can't be peacefully sleeping with my head under my wing...which position might be aggravating my carpal tunnel syndrome, actually...I only did a little sample ribbon embroidery for the past couple of days. I need to find the right purple color for wisteria.

Bulls play the Knicks tonight--woo!

Comment

Working...
      X