Is it really Wednesday already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really Wednesday already?

Holy moly where did Monday and Tuesday go? Yesterday was spent driving Miss Dougie around. Got accomplished what we set out to do. I was at a grocery store and looked at all the quilting magazines and NONE of them looked appealing so I didn't buy one. What is this world coming to? I had Lionettes last night and we accomplished a lot and will help a lot of people. You have to feel good about that.

Not much on the plate today. Next week is shaping up to be a very busy one. Lots on the agenda.

I wish you all a grand day.

Happy birthday Karen, have a spectacular day.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Is it really Wednesday already?

Morning all,
    Up and about early this morning. Today is my husband's birthday so going to prepare a nice breakfast treat for him.
    Busy week ahead, have a breakfast to attend tomorrow as our club is being honored for our caregiver's program, then have a meeting at my home Friday morning, and then Saturday is the craft fair. I don't know where the time goes but it sure flies by! Sewing for the fair is completed anything else I do now is just extras.
    Seems to be a sunny day here which makes going out for groceries more pleasant a task, which is on my "to do" list today. The cupboards are looking pretty bare.
    Sending well wishes to those who may be ailing and hugs to those in need of a few extra today. Birthday wishes going out to those celebrating today!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Morning Everyone,

Not much going on here today. We are supposed to start getting rain and a few storms, so it will be a good day to stay indoors.

I had one of my sleepless nights last night and took advantage of it and straightened my stash cabinets. They look so much better. I may make a quick run to the local fabric store today and see their new selections. They email me when new shipments arrive. That should tell you I spend too much there!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day....
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Good morning friends! Lazy day here today! Our Nuncrackers actors and director were just on Fox local news doing a promo for the show! I saw the whole show all the way through last night, it's looking good! But my sewing tasks are over! Whooohoo! Now to shovel the scraps and threads off the sewing studio floor so I can clean it up!

Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I started to clean and organize my sewing room the other day and got distracted by several UFOs. I pulled them out and have been working on them ever since. I stayed up much too late last night but finished a quilt for my youngest Grandson that was supposed to be his birthday present (last year) and then maybe his Christmas present (yep-last year!) and now it will be his birthday present THIS year. I am tired but happy and can't wait for it to come out of the dryer.

The second UFO is a quilt I started 4 years ago which is pretty impressive considering that I have only been quilting for 4 and a half years. All I have left to do is the binding. I hand sew my bindings because I have never mastered sewing bindings by machine.

I know there is a moral to this story somewhere. Either finish what I start or maybe never clean/organize my sewing room. BTW, I never finished with the cleaning/organization. One day . . . one day.

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! Where has the time gone? I know a lot has happened these past few months, but boy howdy! Time is flying! I must be having fun!
            After I finished up the binding on the wedding quilt yesterday I got a really good start on putting my rows together on the baby quilt. It's a Falling Charms and I think it's going to be adorable!
            I'm going to get another cuppa and get this day going. Have a great day everyone! Hugs/Prayers all 'round!
            sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Top of the morning to you! I was up and gone early this a.m. for my liver ultrasound. The woman who did it was really nice and told me she didn't see anything unusual so that is good news! Now if I can just finish up these dog quilts I can go back to making people quilts. Have a great day!

Jeannette

Comment

It is now afternoon in my neck of the woods, but it has been a busy day. Was supposed to drive DD to her physio appointment this afternoon, but got stuck on the phone renewing our home and auto insurance policies. Can you believe that took over 1 1/2 hours! Since DH came home just as I was done on the phone, he offered to take DD instead. That left me able to go to town to pick up my new glasses, do some banking and maybe a quick stop at the fabric store. Went to the bank and realized that I had left ALL my banking cards and my driver's licence on the desk after my call to the insurance company. Could NOT do the banking, but fortunately the eye doc was willing to accept a cheque, so I at least got my glasses. After a quick stop at the fabric store (I did have some cash) I am now home and waiting for the landscaper to arrive to talk about our gazebo and craft studio that will be constructed in the spring. Obviously, there is no time to spend in the sewing room today and I have so many things that have to be completed in the next few days that I am becoming a little stressed.
                I have no idea how I accomplished what I did when I was working because I find myself always out of time...hope it calms down soon,
                After reading RiverMomms post, I am afraid to clean up my sewing room
                Have a great day all. Hugs and prayers for those who need them.
                Peggiep
                "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I finally got home from hospital today a week after I went in for day surgery. They wanted me to stay a bit longer but I needed to cuddle by two children and feel I'd heal faster with them beside me. Thank you for all your good wishes. It makes a difference knowing others are thinking of you.

Comment

Not only is it Wednesday already - it's November. What happened to October? This whole year has just been flying by. If anyone would tell me I would be wearing shorts in November, I would tell them they are crazy. BUT for the last 2 days, YUP shorts. Record breaking heat last couple of days - looking forward to cooler (seasonably) weather moving in after tomorrow (and hopefully some rain) Moving from CT to TN earlier this year - still trying to get used to things. But love it here. Have a great afternoon everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X