Houston Show - Parking find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Show - Parking find!

For anyone driving to the Houston show this week and needing to park. I was there today for a class and found a parking lot on the corner of Jackson and Leland (behind Toyota Center). It was only a short 2 block walk and best of all $2.00 to park until 6 PM. I have lived in this area for over 30 years and have never found parking this cheap. After 6PM it is $5.00. I wouldn't park here if I was alone and walking to my car in the dark, but during the day light, I felt perfectly safe. Hope someone finds this helpful.

ps. It is across the street from a Holiday Inn Express (I think). I walked to the Hilton garage. Take the elevator in the Hilton garage to the 2nd level and you can take the skywalk to the GRB. No problems crossing streets.

Re: Houston Show - Parking find!

That's good to know! Thanks, Karen.

What type of booth are you working at this weekend?
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Thanks, Karen
      Patrice S

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
        That's good to know! Thanks, Karen.

What type of booth are you working at this weekend?
        I will be cutting fabric for Sewing Party, booth 555. It's not the best location this year, but hopefully people find us. As of now, I will not be working Saturday, due to some Super Bowl training that morning, so I should be able to meet up with the forum members at 2. Yay!

Comment

Working...
        X