• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimsophia
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2014

Sunday Night Hoot @,@

Hoot hoot! How are you tonight? I just finished watching "The Hiding Place" so I'm weepy. What a story.

I should be sleepy as I haven't gotten a lot of sleep for the past two nights since my carpal tunnel wakes me up. I hope to be able to sleep without my arm falling asleep. I see the doctor on Friday.

I've done some fabric painting with metallic gold paint, on some Terri Mangat fabric that the original gold has worn off. I'm no artist so brushwork is painstaking to me.

Only a bit of stitching today before church...I think there is still a few days more work left.

What is your news? @,@
  • stationarymom
    Missouri Star
    • Jun 2013

Re: Sunday Night Hoot @,@

Hoot hoot I haven't seen any Night owls in a while, welcome back.What is "the hiding Place"? I haven't heard of it before.I'm sorry your carpal tunnel is bothering you,do you have a brace you can sleep with? I had to sleep with one when mine got really bad,it did help some.I had surgery for it in my right hand several years ago.We watched the patriots game and then went grocery shopping (fun) and then later we watched the World series.I'm not a cubs fan per say but I am glad they didn't lose,they need to break the curse.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

• kimsophia
      Missouri Star
      • Oct 2014

"The Hiding Place" is a 1975 movie featuring Julie Christie. It is the story of Corrie Ten Boom and her family, who aided Jews and the Dutch Resistance in Nazi occupied Holland.

Comment

• MayinJerset
        Missouri Star
        • May 2012

I'm a Night Owl tonight, woke up for a potty break and can't get back to sleep. Had the TV on low to lull me to sleep but No Go so I thought I'd take a fly by to see what's up with the Night Owls. Sorry for your painful arm Kim, maybe sleeping with a few pillows behind you would help.

Nothing much got done this weekend, thought we found a new bigger car but during last check before finalizing we realized it wasn't any bigger than our present car so we bailed on it. Did get a bunch of orphan blocks together to send to Grandma Judy. Came across several little items that I would like to send to some M* quilters. So anyone who has their home address listed in their profile under User Notes may find a little surprise in their mail box in the coming weeks.
        Last edited by MayinJerset; October 31, 2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• amartin24
          Missouri Star
          • Jul 2014

I read The Hiding Place for the first time last month! Great story! I'm not sure I could handle seeing it in film though! Best of luck to you with the Carpal Tunnel. I've had the surgery in the past and it was such a relief!
          I am Sew Blessed!
          Alina

Comment

Working...
          X