some healing thoughts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: some healing thoughts please

Hope they spring you soon, you will feel so much better once you get home. Hard to rest and recover in the hospital with all the noise and constant interruptions to "check up" on you! Just keep telling yourself the worst is behind you.

Comment

So sorry you're still in the hospital. Hope you are able to get lots of rest while you are there - maybe someone could bring you some quilting magazines to read while you're laid up? Let us know how you're getting on; praying for you in the meanwhile.

Comment

Hoping you will be home soon. Take 2 charm packs with a jelly roll and call the doctor in the morning.......Really, so sorry you have been through such a hard time and sure hope you are feeling better soon.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I hope you're back behind your sewing machine soon.
          Patrice S

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery! Focus on how much better you will feel in the long run!!
            Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Ugh! Hope you feel better soon! I had mine out in February and it was same-day surgery. The gas pains afterward were the worst. I sure feel for you being in the hospital a few days! Take heart .....and this too shall pass!
                I am Sew Blessed!
                Alina

Comment

Working...
                X