Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinterest

Can you copy your own photos to Pinterest?
    Can you have a place on Pinterest where you make your own photos public?
    Also...on Pinterest, I often see a quilt photo I like but I don't know how to get back to the original website.
    I click the link(s) given but they usually just take me to someone else who pinned the photo.
    Thanks.

Re: Pinterest

You can create your own board and label it how ever you like. I loaded a JibJab video on one of my boards.

Then some photos take you back to Fliker and there really isn't a website. The person might be asked about the pattern and might post it.

Does that help any?
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thanks Lorie.
      I have a board created. How do I upload my photos to it?

Comment

If you click on your profile there will be a plus sign on the lower right side of the screen.. Click on that and it will take you to your computer files. I only did it on time, so I hope I gave the right instructions!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

What's a JibJab video?
          Cindy

Comment

If you are using the iPad app the plus sign is the top right corner of your profile.

Editing to add:

your photos should be public unless you set the board you created to private.

Comment

Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
              What's a JibJab video?
              The one I made for dd, boyfriend and son.
              https://www.pinterest.com/pin/284852745159394209/

http://www.jibjab.com/halloween/cards

They are fun to make and I just wanted to make one, then I found out there is a monthly payment. I'm not that addicted to it!

Darn, mine isn't showing up.
              Last edited by Hulamoon; October 26, 2016, 02:11 PM.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

I clicked it twice and saw a video. Not sure if it's yours or just a demo one.
                Had a man, woman and child sliding down a hill...Christmas /winter theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                  If you click on your profile there will be a plus sign on the lower right side of the screen.. Click on that and it will take you to your computer files. I only did it on time, so I hope I gave the right instructions!
                  Ok...Thank you. I will try that.

Comment

Cute video, Lorie! It worked for me. I never heard of JibJab before, thanks.
                    Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
                      Cute video, Lorie! It worked for me. I never heard of JibJab before, thanks.
                      It is? How strange. This site started out with political jabs mostly shown on news outlets. Guess they figured out how to make money off it. lol
                      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I wanted to add that I use Pinterest as my little quilt album. I made a board and upload photos of the quilts and other items I've made. It's really helpful to have around when you want to show someone your work.

I've had that problem of clicking on a photo and it goes to some weird spot, or no spot at all. Bad links are common in Pinterest, but you can still get good information on other pinned things.

Comment

Originally posted by snippet View Post
                          I wanted to add that I use Pinterest as my little quilt album. I made a board and upload photos of t quilts and other items I've made. It's really helpful to have around when you want to show someone your work.
                          That's what I want to do
                          I have a board made (thank you Lorie) but don't know how to upload my quilt photos to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sew-what2015 View Post
                            That's what I want to do
                            I have a board made (thank you Lorie) but don't know how to upload my quilt photos to it.
                            Okay I just added a picture to my kids board to remind myself.

Go to Pinterest
                            Find the plus sign. I'm on a lap top, so its on the bottom right side
                            Click on that and it will give you three choices. Click on upload a pin. That just means pictures from your computer files.
                            After you pick your quilt picture give a description and then click on your board which will be on the right side.

Hope that helps a little bit more.
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                              Okay I just added a picture to my kids board to remind myself.

Go to Pinterest
                              Find the plus sign. I'm on a lap top, so its on the bottom right side
                              Click on that and it will give you three choices. Click on upload a pin. That just means pictures from your computer files.
                              After you pick your quilt picture give a description and then click on your board which will be on the right side.

Hope that helps a little bit more.
                              Yes, I thought that was it but when I click the plus sign I get...'Get our browser button. Save creative ideas etc'. Do I click the 'get our browser button' link?

Comment

Working...
                              X