Disappointed Night Owl - Pistachio Daily SPECIAL sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed Night Owl - Pistachio Daily SPECIAL sold out

Hi all - Tonight I got super sleepy at 9:30pm and went to bed. I have no reason ... just that the sand man slapped me upside the head. Well, then again it may have been because I wasn't really being productive and was really bored.

Anyway I woke at 1:30 - wide awake! Went to check the Daily Deal and wasn't really interested in the Bear Paws charm pack but the special Pistachio Pixie Strips caught my eye. I love those colors. And couldn't understand why the price was $0.00. So I checked it out and saw it was "Gone Forever."

So I was wondering did any of you other night owls checked it out right after midnight? Not that big of a deal to me - even though I would have bought it - but wondering if it was posted by mistake or if it really sold out in 1 1/2 hrs.

Hope y'all have a smooth week ahead .....

PS - Glad to know how those 40# turkeys will get done!
    Last edited by Judy, USMC; October 24, 2016, 02:47 AM.

Re: Disappointed Night Owl - Pistachio Daily SPECIAL sold out

100% off and sold out forever. Not sure if that was supposed to be a joke. It is pretty colors.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I have pretty much stopped looking at the daily deal. I'm also avoiding the fabric stores too. I really must get through some of the stuff I have here. It also doesn't help that I have had a couple of stashes donated to my own. So I am no help on that score.

We have almost 250 pounds of turkey chilling. Yikes! Those boys were packing away the food. Eric said for the first time in months there was actually feed left in the grain dishes when he put out breakfast for the remaining birds. We are going to cut the food budget when we do the last of the commercial birds.
      I jammed my thumb pretty good on that first bird. I'm having some trouble getting good range of motion out of it. The grip is pretty iffy too. Ugh. I'm thinking it was actually bent backwards and I pulled the muscles and tendons, as the entire thumb is swollen down to the wrist. Those birds were a lot stronger than I thought. I'm glad our son showed up to help wrestle them, and left me to the carcass break down.

I am going to finish off the quilting on one of the gifts for my Ladies Who Beach. I am hoping to assemble the top on another one today and tomorrow, but that might be wishful thinking.
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Judy, it is available now.

Comment

Working...
        X