Suggestions please! and rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suggestions please! and rant

Disney Junior doesn't have commercials (or it didn't). The other Disney channels with the Tween+ programming are kind of annoying.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

If she likes horses, Heartland on Netflix is really good family show. Netflix has the first seven seasons.
      Melissa

I really hate it when the voices in my head argue among themselves as though I wasn't even in the room.

I tried to be normal once......worst two minutes of my life.

Comment

I have Dish Network, and there are two channels I like: Boomerang and FETV. Boomerang is a kid channel that airs the cartoons I grew up watching. FETV has about half and half religious programming and old shows like Roy Rogers.

As a side note, a few years ago, DH and I vacationed at a timeshare near Roy Rogers' old ranch. We drove around until we found it I and I immediately recognized the ranch gate. Videographers were talented even back then; the gate was way more narrow than it looks on TV!
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Starting October 29th the Hallmark Channel will be showing Christmas movies. G rated. No cussing...no nudity.

Comment

Try PBS, they have the best educational shows. My daughter loved Wild Kratts and Word Girl when she was that age.

Comment

I just have to say this. I am very happy that we no longer live in the dark ages! I was born in 1962 so I have seen the world change a whole lot and wouldn't give up my smartphone for anything! Yes, there is a lot of stuff on tv and shown in the movie theaters that is not appropriate for young kids. However, it is up to the parents to make the appropriate judgement. I have seen young kids (less than 8) at both Star Wars - The Force Awakens which was rated PG and was FULL of violence and DeadPool which was rated R!!!!! What the heck are people thinking?

Comment

Working...
              X