Help! He moved it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! He moved it!

So if you were the brand new box of color catchers that were on top of the washer, where would you let my DH move you to? I looked in back and around the machine, in the drawer under it, on the shelf over it, in the pantry next to it, on top of the dryer, under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Where do you suppose he put it? I got my lizard foot quilt done and sprayed with spray and wash to get the quilting marks out but I don't want to wash it without the color catchers because the fleece backing is burgundy. And even if I went and woke him up (which he deserves) he wouldn't wake up enough to remember what it was let alone what he'd done with it.
    Guess if I can't catch him before he goes to work in the morning I will just go buy some more!
    sigpic

Re: Help! He moved it!

Argh! Hopefully he didn't throw it away.

Maybe he did not look too closely at the box, saw the words "color catchers" and put it somewhere that you store crayons or colored pencils or pens?
    Vonnie

Comment

In my laundry room, things vibrate off the dryer onto the floor and sometimes into the wastebasket by the dryer. Look between the washer and dryer on the floor, too.

Comment

I'd check the pantry or the fridge. Who really knows how a mans mind works!?

Comment

I was trying to think what HE would think that little box is without actually reading it.
          Tissues- where do you put those
          cooking/baking item
          wet wipes
          tiny paper towels? LOL
          Dryer sheets
          cleaner product (like dusting sheets)

So I would be checking under all the sinks in the house (where I typically store cleaners), all the bathrooms, trashcans, under dryer drawer, ....

Comment

Now that you have mentioned this, I remember several months ago purposely moving something of MM's while he was at work after he had made me cranky. I am hanging my head in shame because #1, I can't remember what it was, and #2, I can't remember where I put it!!!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

He says he remembers it but didn't move it. Best he can think is maybe it fell into the recycle bin which sits right there too. So, off to the store I go. He wants to know if you all know what he did with his soldering iron?
              sigpic

Comment

I am sure you will find it just as soon as you go out and buy more!

Comment

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
                  This made me LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                    Now that you have mentioned this, I remember several months ago purposely moving something of MM's while he was at work after he had made me cranky. I am hanging my head in shame because #1, I can't remember what it was, and #2, I can't remember where I put it!!!
                    ...and this sounds like something I would do!!

Comment

Originally posted by LauraP View Post
                      He says he remembers it but didn't move it. Best he can think is maybe it fell into the recycle bin which sits right there too. So, off to the store I go. He wants to know if you all know what he did with his soldering iron?
                      He put it where he wouldn't forget!!
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

It's over there near the wire and next to the thingamajig.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel
                        because those who mind don't matter,
                        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
                          Not me and I don't think I want to
                          Patrice S

Comment

Working...
                          X