Wow it's Wednesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow it's Wednesday!

I haven't started the morning thread in quite some time! Hoping you are all having a lovely day!

It's gorgeous here. Sun is shining, it's nice and cool and the leaves are putting on an amazing show. I absolutely love fall!!

Lots happening with work today, and then tonight is the debate so will be watching that. I have some part time work I have to get done so will work on that also. Sending love and hugs to those in need! xoxo

Re: Wow it's Wednesday!

Morning Everyone,

I just got home from food shopping. I will be making a pot of soup and some corn muffins for our dinner today. The Girls are napping and I have a load of clothes in the washer and the dryer. Between all this I plan to sew today if the phone and the Girls leave me alone.

Wishing everyone a blessed day.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Had a nice visit from my BFF yesterday while DH went car shopping. Tonight we're taking advantage of a buy 1 get one free coupon at Perkin's, BFF and her DH will join us. Nice to get a chance to sit around and talk while someone else does the cooking and clean up.

Hope the sun shines on everyone's day.

Comment

Back home from NY. Caught a virus and feel awful today. It's rainy here, so the pillow and the blanket on the couch are my pals! I have tons to do, including laundry and catch up on costumes, but I think I'm just going to crash today.

Hope you all have a good day.

Comment

Its raining here, but supposed to clear up this weekend. Just in time for the car show!

Happy Hump day everyone!
          Patrice S

Comment

Today is my fifteenth wedding anniversary! DH sent me flowers and I gave him the new Bruce Springsteen autobiography. I'm going to get my hair cut later this morning then we should do something together.

Have a great day, everyone!

Jeannette

Comment

Originally posted by CraftyJnet View Post
              Today is my fifteenth wedding anniversary! DH sent me flowers and I gave him the new Bruce Springsteen autobiography. I'm going to get my hair cut later this morning then we should do something together.

Wishing you and your Hubby a wonderful anniversary!

Happy Anniv.jpg
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by CraftyJnet View Post

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary!
                If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Hi All,
                  Very late in getting here today, seems today is just flying by. Was out early with friends for breakfast. Then my husband decided to throw some action in to the day. While building a shed in the back yard he smashed his finger with a hammer, split the nail open, and too a piece out of the top of his thumb. Came in the house bleeding all over. Had to come out of retirement with my medical skills and bandage him up. He has one raw looking thumb nail that hurts like heck I feel so bad for him as he never lets you know when he's sick or hurting .

Making good progress on the craft fair items,it I continue at this rate I should have a decent amount.

Off to do a dressing change on the thumb, hopefully he'll let me examine it a bit more closely.
                  If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Working...
                  X